House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

I'm Quite Perturbed

Oftentimes one can become perturbed, but this evening, I am really quite perturbed.

Oftentimes one can become perturbed, but this evening, I am really quite perturbed.

Wise men have long known that masturbation is the cure for perturbation.

why so, squire?

I mean, "perturbed" is how most people on HPC would probably describe you on any given day ;)

Myself also.

In fact, one might say I am somewhat discombobulated.

:unsure:

Myself also.

Is that a cromulent word?

From whence does this perturbation emanate?

Who can say? For if one were able to pinpoint with exactitude the very wellspring of perturbation, one would have no need for it, for it would be a certainty. And as we all know, perturbation is clearly the antonym of certainty.

Who can say? For if one were able to pinpoint with exactitude the very wellspring of perturbation, one would have no need for it, for it would be a certainty. And as we all know, perturbation is clearly the antonym of certainty.

But who can parcel out his intellect/by geometric rule/split, like a province/into round and square?

That's the f***in' problem, squire!

You were right to be perturbed.

You've been dumped.

That'll save her mother a whole pile of wedding money.

What issue perturbs you? There must be a specific issue?

But who can parcel out his intellect/by geometric rule/split, like a province/into round and square?

That's the f***in' problem, squire!

Are you suggesting, perhaps, that my overfamiliarity with the mind as a dualist weighting tool, attempting to cognisize by means of opposition, has been my downfall, perhaps in discovering a concept which has simultaneously crossed from one border of polarity to the other?

Are you suggesting, perhaps, that my overfamiliarity with the mind as a dualist weighting tool, attempting to cognisize by means of opposition, has been my downfall, perhaps in discovering a concept which has simultaneously crossed from one border of polarity to the other?

Either that, or a dodgy doner.

Very, very good.

I've needed to say that exact thing three times this week (so far) but could never muster the right words to do so.

Ta.

Very, very good.

I've needed to say that exact thing three times this week (so far) but could never muster the right words to do so.

Ta.

It could be a 'duelist' weighting tool, I suppose.

Or even a 'duelist waiting tool'

Although I find this a little too coarse and granular to describe the toing and flowing.

Guest AuntJess
Myself also.

Ouch! Sounds painful. :blink: