House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
US Citizen

Seems Very Quiet On This Website

I know I have been away for the last 6 months in Thailand and I must admit I dont acces this site from there, due to the slow speed of the web at home.

But it seems very quite on here compared to about 6 months or even a year ago. A lot of the old characters seem to have disspeared too.

Have I missed something ?

(A big those who pointed out my obvious to everyone but me, spelling mistable in the title)

Edited by debt-free

I know I have been away for the last 6 months in Thailand and I must admit I dont acces this site from there, due to the slow speed of the web at home.

But it seems very quite on here compared to about 6 months or even a year ago. A lot of the old characters seem to have disspeared too.

quite! ;)

I suppose the weather is much better than it was 6 months ago.

I wonder how many STRs have now left after buying?

Edited by MOP

yes, a few letters. :D

sorry, couldn't resist. I never do pedantic or spelling police, but just couldn't resist with you being a bull'n'all

It is quite a nice summer evening. Well atleast down South.

It is quite a nice summer evening. Well atleast down South.

Its not bad up north, either. Hardly a cloud in sky now, and sunshine. 16 Celcius at the moment according windows vista gadget thingy.

Hi and welcome back. House prices crashed and then there was the spring bounce. Deflation came and inflation is the worry cos the printy printy. Pound went down pound went up. Gold went down and then up. Goldbugs went to GEI. Financial Planner got offended and left. cgnao has been abducted by aliens. Bonds thread is worth reading, thanks to free trader and Mike Livingstone. Thats it really. What happens next?

Hi and welcome back. House prices crashed and then there was the spring bounce. Deflation came and inflation is the worry cos the printy printy. Pound went down pound went up. Gold went down and then up. Goldbugs went to GEI. Financial Planner got offended and left. cgnao has been abducted by aliens. Bonds thread is worth reading, thanks to free trader and Mike Livingstone. Thats it really. What happens next?

Thanks.

Those I have notice missing, that I can remember are :

PropertyGuru

CGNAO

Injin (although I saw a post yesterday).

PatPrimer

Notanewmember

PolskiGirl

Realistbear

Time

Dubai

Where have they gone to.

No the aliens dropped him off again! Something to do with light sensitivty due to the reflection of the sun off cgnao's Mr. T sytle gold necklaces.

He posted on GEI a few days ago.

586 User(s) are browsing this forum (413 Guests and 6 Anonymous Users)

This would have been double this time last year.

There was over 900 on here after 10pm last night IIRC.

I think its becoming a bit of a dead cause. It was much more interesting when it was a contentious viewpoint that every day people would argue with you and look at you as if you were stupid.

Now its become mainstream and the forum seems to me to becoming quite dumbed down. Like a slightly more intelligent version of mse.

Thanks.

Those I have notice missing, that I can remember are :

PropertyGuru

CGNAO

Injin

PatPrimer

Notanewmember

PolskiGirl

Realistbear

Time

Dubai

Where have they gone to.

The highlighted ones are still here.

Pat-troll-primer is gone (probably banned).

Cgnao has recently appeared on GEI.

Not sure about the other three.

They have been beaten like animals. HPC never happened and recovery on the way. No point posting on a losing team.

That's right! It's been exactly as Sibley describes.

We kept hearing all these ghastly stories and about banks going bust, high street shops closing, firms going to the wall, hundreds of staff being made redundant on a daily basis, people losing their homes, an unelected leader running rampage and a government so rotten that hanging's too good for them.

Turns out it was all just a silly mistake after all!

That's right! It's been exactly as Sibley describes.

We kept hearing all these ghastly stories and about banks going bust, high street shops closing, firms going to the wall, hundreds of staff being made redundant on a daily basis, people losing their homes, an unelected leader running rampage and a government so rotten that hanging's too good for them.

Turns out it was all just a silly mistake after all!

:D