House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50%deposit

I Think Gord Brown Is Doing A Great Job

i was just wondering if anyone here has a good word to say about our prime minister?

Anyone?

If so, please use this thread to demonstrate that the prime minister actually has any support.

please tell us why you think he and the labour party deserve to remain in governmnent?

and all that including telling us how great the economy is etc and please tell us about schools, crime, old pelpe and hard working families thank you very much.

i dont believe there are any supporters, so i want to take a good look at you and mark you up in my special book as 'one of them'.

thank you

i was just wondering if anyone here has a good word to say about our prime minister?

Anyone?

If so, please use this thread to demonstrate that the prime minister actually has any support.

please tell us why you think he and the labour party deserve to remain in governmnent?

and all that including telling us how great the economy is etc and please tell us about schools, crime, old pelpe and hard working families thank you very much.

i dont believe there are any supporters, so i want to take a good look at you and mark you up in my special book as 'one of them'.

thank you

I think he's doing a great job.

For the Tories :lol::lol:

Anyone?

thank you

Yep - he's an evil thief but at least he's bloody awful at hiding it.

I think he's doing a great job.

For the Tories :lol::lol:

Yes a good job at destroying this country single handedly

Please use this thread to demonstrate that the prime minister actually has any support.

You just wanted to create the Internet's shortest thread.

Anyone?

thank you

Tut tut!

Such disrespect for the Dear Leader and his authoriteh.

I think he's great! :)

pg-4-brown-pa_176870t.jpg

... old pelpe ...

Oh, now I knew there was something I liked about him! It's been so much easier to get hold of old pelpe these last few years. I used to have to order it from a website in Belgium, but thanks the efforts of the Dear Leader, the binmen (yes, it's a Tory council, but the policy comes from central government) leave a packet every other week in exchange for the recycling. What's more, it's genuine old pelpe, not crappy new pelpe in a bag with 'Antwerp 1874' written on it in crayon.

Other than that, he's sucked.

Ok I'll bite. There is no evidence any other leader would have done things any differently. There would still have been massive HPI and credit bubble whoever of the main parties or mainstream political figures had been in power. And they would still be lying about it now.

Perhaps public spending would have been lower under another leader but I bet not significantly.

I don't think putting in someone with a better showbiz manner on would help things either. That would annoy me intensely.

Do you really want Harriet Harmon or Alan Johnson as PM.....?

He is very good at turning a blind eye,and all his boy friends love him.

LOL

BrownPA_450x300.jpg

You just wanted to create the Internet's shortest thread.

yeah, sort of, cant believe it has so many replies, but no real ones, no real supporters

Tut tut!

Such disrespect for the Dear Leader and his authoriteh.

I think he's great! :)

pg-4-brown-pa_176870t.jpg

i dont believe you, your just telling fibs. from your previous posts i have you pencilled in as a heretic and freedom advocate. I also believe you to be Sibley, but thats probably slander so its just a notion.

Oh, now I knew there was something I liked about him! It's been so much easier to get hold of old pelpe these last few years. I used to have to order it from a website in Belgium, but thanks the efforts of the Dear Leader, the binmen (yes, it's a Tory council, but the policy comes from central government) leave a packet every other week in exchange for the recycling. What's more, it's genuine old pelpe, not crappy new pelpe in a bag with 'Antwerp 1874' written on it in crayon.

Other than that, he's sucked.

actually that made me laugh so much, for some reason. dang its been a while.

positives:

(1) he's undoubtedly a capable/intelligent chap;

(2) he too often gets blamed for a lot of sh*t that manifestly isn't his fault given: (1) incredibly strong global [esp US-related] economic forces that are outside his control; and (2) the fact that the BoE is independt [although of course he plays a role in appointments and in various important decisions such as the decision to switch the inflation target from RPI to CPI].

negatives:

(1) all the obvious ones; and

(2) on the issue on hpc and hpi it does genuinely seem that he doesn't 'get' it and that he has made some dreadful decisions. his "no, it was supply" rant at journos was bizarre for many reasons, taken alongside his boasts that the UK didn't make the spanish/american 'mistake' of building too many houses - too many for what? too many to prevent rampant inflation from being sustainable? and that is bad because...? if the HPI problem really was a lack of supply then as chancellor and PM there were many things he coudl have done about it. that he didn't probably reflects a politician's understanding that HPI helped to retain support for labour amongst people of a demographic who'd undoubtedly have voted tory in times gone by whilst somehow, due, i suppose, to apathy and/or a lack of awareness, not losing him support amongst the poor [younger] saps who had to cough up these obsence prices.

You know, if he was an ideologue, or had any integrity, I might put a tick in the box for Gordo.

But the reality of Gordon is, well, poor to say the least.

He is a bullying, ignorant, sociopathic megalomaniac...as are a lot of career politicians, mind you.

Don't all you chickens sleep well at night knowing you have a bloodthirsty fox like Brown, or very soon, a poisonous snake like Cameron watching over you?

Ok I'll bite. There is no evidence any other leader would have done things any differently. There would still have been massive HPI and credit bubble whoever of the main parties or mainstream political figures had been in power. And they would still be lying about it now.

Perhaps public spending would have been lower under another leader but I bet not significantly.

I don't think putting in someone with a better showbiz manner on would help things either. That would annoy me intensely.

Do you really want Harriet Harmon or Alan Johnson as PM.....?

i see your point but

A) your not saying your a supporter

B) the point is that he is universally hated by one and all. virtually. regardless of the justification. its not a case of whethere anyone would do better. even if it was just a lynching and mob trial, fact is everyone wants him gone.

personally, he has prooven time and time again that he is a lying sack of crap. But the most recent and vivid example for me that makes my blood boil is hearing him in paliament saying that the reason the BNP got two MP's was because people are frustrated with housing conditions....... NO!!!!! LIE. BLARP BLARP (buzzer sounds) People voted BNP because they are tired of Asians, blacks, pole and immigrants. Regardless of right or wrong, regardless of point of view, how can he stand there and say they voted BNP because of houseing!!!!! And he was dealing with housing!!!! Which space time continum is he not in line with? I might have not been insulted and might have shown respect if he had told the truth. Same for house prices!!! NEVER ONCE HAS HE SAID HOUSE PRICES ARE TOO HIGH!!! Instead, he says people are finding it hard to borrow money to buy a house!!!! WTF!!! I rest my face QED

He is doing an extremely effective job, seriously.

He is pushing through the privileged elites neo liberal policies which make the rich richer and the poor poorer

and nobody can stop him.

He shored up Capitalism when it was near collapse.

He bailed out the banks at the expense of the taxpayer.

He has began privatization of health, education and welfare.

He has helped transfer the wealth created by working people over the last 10 years to a small elite of super rich.

He is doing what he is meant to do and doing it well.

Nope, can't think of anything good to say about him. :P

not even the gurning?

gordonbrown543639a.jpg

He is a big celebrity here in Germany after this photo appeared in the press, taken during a visit to a UK school. All credit to the press photographer who asked him to stand in front of the display and smile!

OK

Just to demonstrate im not totally evil and hateful, in his favour he shows and demonstrate tremendous tenacity!!! The way he stands there in PM's question, with confidence, conviction and pride is very convincing. He handles all arguments really well, its convincing, im impressed with the way he handles himeself, he has inner strength.

But really, that does not equate to ability and action.

Hes like a huge bully at a party thats drunk and everyone has left because of him but hes carrying on telling jokes and changing the records adn getting drinks even though the hosts want him to go, you cant believe the audacity and the frustration as he tells great joke that make you want to laugh. The bottom line is that everyone has left. So what if hes got great jokes, if he wont leave its a problem. Then, you get people that would support him, even though he's destroyed the party, people that would say maybe your being mean and should tolerate him, and then its a ridiculus situation, its beyond a joke, and it just goes on and on forever and ever.

Brown has to leave RIGHT NOW!!!