House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smiffy1967

3 Cannabis Factories Get Closed Down A Day, Blooming Industry

There was a canabis factory next door to me and I never guessed until the police raided it. The vietnamese people who ran it were very quiet and polite and never complained about the noise. The police who raided it were very pleasant and chatty too. If you have to live in the vicinity of a serious criminal enterprise its a lot quieter than a brothel and safer than a bomb factory.

There was a canabis factory next door to me and I never guessed until the police raided it. The vietnamese people who ran it were very quiet and polite and never complained about the noise. The police who raided it were very pleasant and chatty too. If you have to live in the vicinity of a serious criminal enterprise its a lot quieter than a brothel and safer than a bomb factory.

lol, its alot warmer too.

I had a canabis farm in the basement back in the day. There was a girl lived right above it, and i was in her room chatting and the conversation turned to the warm patch on the floor. She didn't know, but it was nice as she had cold eet. She was frail as feck and needed pills for her frailness. she did nitted all the time and had pictures of kitten on her wall.

canabiss farms are nice and humid and great for relaxing in.

One was raided in Bracknell last week with around 500 plants with a street value of £300,000 dont now about this shite but im sure those are correct figures? NO wonder the renters put up 6 months rent and many desperate landlords take the money and leave them alone for 4 months at least, buy the sounds of things that is long enough to have been gone stash and all.

We have also had one recently up her in the west midlands and it was another half a million pound operation that the police closed down.

Time to legalize tax and control. California is well on it's way to this

Anyone who believes the war on drugs can ever be won is as deluded as anyone who thinks the recent dead cat bounce is the start of the recovery :).

I thought we needed new thriving industries to get us out of recession

This particular one has the advantage of reducing imports and finding a use for empty BTL flats.

I think they deserve the Queens Award to Industry - not be closed down.

lol, its alot warmer too.

I had a canabis farm in the basement back in the day. There was a girl lived right above it, and i was in her room chatting and the conversation turned to the warm patch on the floor. She didn't know, but it was nice as she had cold eet. She was frail as feck and needed pills for her frailness. she did nitted all the time and had pictures of kitten on her wall.

Good old hydroponics eh? 600W son-t agros with all of the timing, temperature and humidity controls, balancing the ph values of the feeds etc. Different cycles for cuttings and mature plants.

And people think it's done by a bunch of spaced-out hippies.

If you do it properly it takes a lot of time and investment but the returns can be good.

In a book entitled 'Clean Money' there is a description of taking these principles and creating multi-story food production facilities.

I thought we needed new thriving industries to get us out of recession

This particular one has the advantage of reducing imports and finding a use for empty BTL flats.

I think they deserve the Queens Award to Industry - not be closed down.

absolutely - the banks are just sitting on their cash piles... why aren't they lending again?

I can't stand that Vietnamese home-grown cack, give me some decent Afghani black or some Nepalese fingers anytime ;)

Anyone who believes the war on drugs can ever be won is as deluded as anyone who thinks the recent dead cat bounce is the start of the recovery :).

Hmmm

the dead cat bounce could be the start of a recovery in a new growth industry.

It could help economically a lot if controlled and taxed.

The social implications and feeling of liberty that to be honest can only be experienced in Holland are Great

You can smoke MJ in your own home and even grow some personal in: Belguim, Spain,Portugal,Holland and many other countries. It is simply ludicrous to continue a policy that loses the country hundreds of millions?

Hmmm

The social implications and feeling of liberty that to be honest can only be experienced in Holland are Great

You can smoke MJ in your own home and even grow some personal in: Belguim, Spain,Portugal,Holland and many other countries. It is simply ludicrous to continue a policy that loses the country hundreds of millions?

If not 10 billion

Hmmm

Are you sure you can grow some for personal use in Spain?

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Good old hydroponics eh? 600W son-t agros with all of the timing, temperature and humidity controls, balancing the ph values of the feeds etc. Different cycles for cuttings and mature plants.

And people think it's done by a bunch of spaced-out hippies.

If you do it properly it takes a lot of time and investment but the returns can be good.

In a book entitled 'Clean Money' there is a description of taking these principles and creating multi-story food production facilities.

In one of Howard Mark's books, there's a story of a bunch of stoner hillbillies trying to grow plants, only to have most of them eaten by rabbits, and later realising that only half of them produce buds for sale, spending 5 months shitting themselves in the Northern Californian heat, only to realise that their net profit would work out to be far less than if they'd been working in MacDonald's for a month.

Budding entrepreneurs.

Isn't the risk of dodgy wiring about the same as living next door to a bomb factory though?

I dont think it should be any different than a home brew kit, lets say you grow 4 plants, it keeps you happy opens your mind to growing things and learning abiut growing which can apply to so many crops that we will need to feed a growing population in a world of dminishing resources.

I dont think it should be any different than a home brew kit, .. growing population in a world of dminishing resources.

farm > greater than home brew kit if they rip electrics to do so.

and the way to sustain the population is to have less population. Natural selection says if there's no food you die out.

Using electricity generated by anything other than solar to grow plants is just plain wrong. The plant food is all chemical, the light is wasteful when there's sunshine out there etc etc

I had a canabis farm in the basement back in the day.

You shouldn't smoke that stuff, it makes your splelling go all funny. ;)

and the way to sustain the population is to have less population. Natural selection says if there's no food you die out.

Using electricity generated by anything other than solar to grow plants is just plain wrong. The plant food is all chemical, the light is wasteful when there's sunshine out there etc etc

Agreed so lets change these draconian laws

Our governments should not inhibit our freedom as long as we harm no one and build educated sustainable communitys

Using electricity generated by anything other than solar to grow plants is just plain wrong.

All energy is generated by solar power ;)

Event the most hardened hydroponic grower would agree growing outdoors is better than indoors from volume alone.

Producing cannabis should cost the same as any other crop with requirements for stripping out males.

It's 100% the law that requires growers to use electricity.

Also those most opposed to any form of home growing would be dealers, it removes an income stream.

Event the most hardened hydroponic grower would agree growing outdoors is bettern than indoors from volume alone.

I have never grown it indoors ;) but I understand that artificial lighting re-creates 12 hours of sunshine a day, compared to the half-an-hour we get here and that crops can be grown far quicker, as well as all year round.

Event the most hardened hydroponic grower would agree growing outdoors is bettern than indoors from volume alone.

Producing cannabis should cost the same as any other crop with requirements for stripping out males.

It's 100% the law that requires growers to use electricity.

Also those most opposed to any form of home growing would be dealers, it removes an income stream.

This thread has had 5 hits

you know why? Because people know they are living in an East German (new in the making) stasi state and are afriad to comment?

Why do they feed us the lie that our army is fighting for freedom when i have non myself?