HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Brilliant. He would make a lucrative living as a stand up comedian.

He does or did. One of the highest paid after dinner speakers.

EX-TORY LEADER IS A-LIST SPEAKER

Given the current difficulties of the Tory leadership, it all seems plain sailing for its former incumbent William Hague.

The Richmond MP, who resigned as Conservative leader two years ago, was yesterday identified as being among the most in-demand after-dinner speakers in Britain.

According to speakers agency JLA, which has Mr Hague on its books, he is in the A-list of after-dinner speakers, costing between £10,000 and £25,000 a time.

Only the likes of England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson, tennis star John McEnroe and actress Lauren Bacall command more.

JLA director Jeremy Lee said there was "universal agreement" that Mr Hague was a great speaker, who performed wonderfully well when it came to entertaining guests after dinner.

Mr Hague was unavailable for comment and the eulogy seemed to take his office aback.

A spokeswoman said: "We didn't know about this but it's obviously good news for William. He has his parliamentary commitments, which come first, but he will do a certain amount of after-dinner speaking every year."

Mr Hague has previously held the reins for an episode of satirical news programme Have I Got News For You. His appearance went down so well that he was said to be in the running to replace former presenter Angus Deayton.

He later said he had underestimated how much politics involved who or what was fashionable at the time, adding: "More people noticed what I said on the programme than almost anything I did or said in four years as leader of the Conservative Party."

HOLA4412
Guest มร หล&#3

I get it now.

You're not an EA.

You're one of those people with a forum control job in the ranks of Labour.

Is that correct?

HOLA4413
I get it now.

You're not an EA.

Is that correct?

Hi Mr P.

I didn't realise it was sarcasm. I would have thought someone who could earn a living outside of politics was preferrable to someone who had to rip off the taxpayer on expenses to pay their way.

HOLA4414
Guest มร หล&#3
Hi Mr P.

I didn't realise it was sarcasm. I would have thought someone who could earn a living outside of politics was preferrable to someone who had to rip off the taxpayer on expenses to pay their way.

Doc,

I think I've got foot and mouth disease (hand, foot and mouth). Fever boiling up and I can't tell if the boils are from feckin' great lizard like insects.

It's 32C here and I'm freezing.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
I get it now.

You're not an EA.

Is that correct?

One out of two correct.

I do like Hague. Would do well in government, not sufficiently serious to be PM alas.

HOLA4417
Guest มร หล&#3
Marvellious.

Bald corrupt thief give both barrels to gay corrupt thief.

I can feel the economy healing in the background as he does it. :rolleyes:

I knew you come in with that one, exactly what I was thinking.

HOLA4418
Guest มร หล&#3
One out of two correct.

I do like Hague. Would do well in government, not sufficiently serious to be PM alas.

Thanks for courteous reply.

Very kind.

Sorry was I rude then.

HOLA4419
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Doc,

I think I've got foot and mouth disease (hand, foot and mouth). Fever boiling up and I can't tell if the boils are from feckin' great lizard like insects.

Take cash to the local witchdoctor?

Seriously though, fever in a country with malaria, is malaria until you have good reason to believe otherwise.

And I'll put money on you not taking antimalarials regularly.

Have you had any rain recently?

Japanese encephalitis is quite an interesting mosquito vectored disease too, if you get that can you be sure to make a few youtube videos? I'd like to see what it does.

HOLA4420
Guest มร หล&#3
Take cash to the local witchdoctor?

Seriously though, fever in a country with malaria, is malaria until you have good reason to believe otherwise.

I'll see tomorrow. There's no malaria here. Father-in-law got it some 15 years ago and that was the only case in the family. Dengue. Possible.

It'll get the last of the weight of though Doc, not much to go now.

Cheers.

HOLA4421
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
I'll see tomorrow. There's no malaria here. Father-in-law got it some 15 years ago and that was the only case in the family. Dengue. Possible.

It'll get the last of the weight of though Doc, not much to go now.

Cheers.

Can't remember if you're in the north east - It's a bit less wet up there isn't it?

HOLA4422
Guest มร หล&#3
Can't remember if you're in the north east - It's a bit less wet up there isn't it?

Now sod the malaria or other fatal diseases, we've no proper rain yet. Should have been here late last month. A few downpours, that's it.

I've orchids to water you know!

And I found out today that Trumpet flowers attract Hummingbirds. Isn't that nice?

HOLA4423
Doc,

Sorry to hear it.

I'm no expert on infectious diseases but HF&M disease is usually in kids. Any kids you have contact with got it?

HOLA4424
Guest มร หล&#3
Sorry to hear it.

I'm no expert on infectious diseases but HF&M disease is usually in kids. Any kids you have contact with got it?

Daughter, 5, possibly has it.

It's about.

I just spend a few days in bed that's all.

HOLA4425

Archived