House Price Crash Forum

Did You See Kirsty Yesterday ----- She

Moderator, this just ain't fair!

When I refer to that delightful young English rose with the heaving bosom as "Fart and give us a clue Kirsty" you put warn 0% on all my posts. Now all these other bounders at HPC refer to that delightful property expert in far more explicit terms and nothing is done.

I think they should all be forced to do detention and have to write an essay on their deepest fantasies about Kirsty.

Great stuff, this is 100% true, i promise.

I saw Kirsty on sunday, she visited her old school (private and very posh), and did she drive there or get the train?, NO she flew in by helecopter. When she left she just had to do a few circuits arround the school in the chopper, whilst everyone watched in awe!!

what do you think about that then!!!

jim

Great stuff, this is 100% true, i promise.

I saw Kirsty on sunday, she visited her old school (private and very posh), and did she drive there or get the train?, NO she flew in by helecopter.  When she left she just had to do a few circuits arround the school in the chopper, whilst everyone watched in awe!!

jim

TW4T

I saw Kirsty on sunday, she visited her old school (private and very posh), and did she drive there or get the train?, NO she flew in by helecopter.  When she left she just had to do a few circuits arround the school in the chopper, whilst everyone watched in awe!!

I really hope she wasn't flying the helicopter, and someone else was piloting it.

Given that she can't figure out which direction the housing market is going in, which is a one-dimensional problem, what hope does she have of controlling something that moves in three dimensions? :o:blink:<_<:lol:

surely she has done us bears a favour, by flagging up to consumers that house prices are under pressure, and on the way down! I don't suppose she used the crash word?

I think that it is unlikely she would ever mutter the word crash, like all these so called guru's they havn't got the balls to say what they really think. C4 wages must be too good hey??

I really hope she wasn't flying the helicopter, and someone else was piloting it.

Given that she can't figure out which direction the housing market is going in, which is a one-dimensional problem, what hope does she have of controlling something that moves in three dimensions?  :o  :blink:  <_<  :lol:

Well if she was flying it she'd never be able to land it. When she reached her destination she would refuse to accept that the helicopter was descending towards the ground, and instead would tell everyone that it was now just "rising more slowly".

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Excellent!

Assuming what you say is true:

Ok now I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

Perhaps if her chosen method of transport is a helicopter, she has to turn around 3 times and touch the ground if anyone mentions the word "crash", just in case her next champers and strawberries commute to work is jinxed.

Now I understand what she means when she says she sympathises with FTB and how difficult it is for them to get on the first rung. :blink:

Princess Di once visited my school and came in a helicopter. This is obviously the level of esteem we should hold for Kirstie. A world renowned princess, loved by all.

Well if she was flying it she'd never be able to land it.  When she reached her destination she would refuse to accept that the helicopter was descending towards the ground, and instead would tell everyone that it was now just "rising more slowly".

Its different this time, helicopters only go up up and away. :blink:

Assuming what you say is true:

Ok now I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

Perhaps if her chosen method of transport is a helicopter, she has to turn around 3 times and touch the ground if anyone mentions the word "crash", just in case her next champers and strawberries commute to work is jinxed.

Now I understand what she means when she says she sympathises with FTB and how difficult it is for them to get on the first rung.  :blink:

Princess Di once visited my school and came in a helicopter. This is obviously the level of esteem we should hold for Kirstie. A world renowned princess, loved by all.

This is honestly true mate, all the parents and staff were so far up her ars* hole it was unbelievable. you should have been there is was so sad that it was laughable

I guess she is popular, strangely, I used to like her and Phil and the capers they got into each week, that is before I myself realised how irresponsible giving one sided advice was amid a bubble.

Infact when Kirstie made another appearance on TV the other day my sister in law said "Ooh, Kirstie 15 tog, I like her...." with a big grin on her face.

Actually the sister in law has never seen the HPC media video, so I wouldn't be that bothered/betrayed but it made me wonder how long this crash may take to run......

The thing is, people like her. She has sweet red cheeks and a sort of horsey/cottage/roses/labrador/crisp sunday morning/real butter sort of thing going on.

Being friends with her would be like having Rosanna Arquette as your babysitter.

Everything starts fine, she gives you lots of advice and go shopping at Habitat together, then, one day she arrives at your house repossession court hearing in a helicopter and your last 20 quid note is blown away as she 'negatively ascends'.

p.s. I think the 15 tog thing is reference to her heavy 'duvet' clothing or something.

I guess she is popular, strangely, I used to like her and Phil and the capers they got into each week, that is before I myself realised how irresponsible giving one sided advice was amid a bubble.

Infact when Kirstie made another appearance on TV the other day my sister in law said "Ooh, Kirstie 15 tog, I like her...." with a big grin on her face.

Actually the sister in law has never seen the HPC media video, so I wouldn't be that bothered/betrayed but it made me wonder how long this crash may take to run......

The thing is, people like her. She has sweet red cheeks and a sort of horsey/cottage/roses/labrador/crisp sunday morning/real butter sort of thing going on.

Being friends with her would be like having Rosanna Arquette as your babysitter.

Everything starts fine, she gives you lots of advice and go shopping at Habitat together, then, one day she arrives at your house repossession court hearing in a helicopter and your last 20 quid note is blown away as she 'negatively ascends'.

p.s. I think the 15 tog thing is reference to her heavy 'duvet' clothing or something.

brilliant mate, great analogy

I like Phil though, he's a level headed and funny guy

I think that K thinks she is always right?