• Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA
Look at this picture and tell me you do not see a tosser:

ashley%20cole%20in%20white.jpg

Yeh I don't.

I see a smart black guy wearing a bit of bling thats all.

What do you think is so bad about it ?

HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA
God love you.

Well what do you expect from a bloke earning his sort of wedge, a flat cap and hobnail boots ?

Anyway it just looks like an ad for a limosuine hire company.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Ashley Cole is a qunt.

A nice example of how he behaves on the pitch was to go in late, studs up on Alan Hutton last season -- could've broken his leg. Amazingly, the ref gives him only a yellow card. Cole berates the ref and turns his back on him like a petulant little kid. He's a first class pr1ck. And it's not an isolated incident with him, but before his dad asks me to catelogue his entire career, allow me to say that i can't be bothered.

HOLA448

I think a good way to re-stimulate the economy would be to offer bonds on Ronaldo. Maybe call them "Ronaldo Futures". You could buy them in the expectation that the next time Ronaldo is sold his value is increased above £80m. And then you could maybe hedge against it with Ronaldo Default Swaps (a good investment I think) in which you gamble that the flouncing tw*t loses value due to no longer putting any effort in.

HOLA449
Drivel.

One example - vist Stoke and see their fans. They mirror exactly the depressing, economic wasteland that is the thuggish potteries.

Liverpool are the same - their fans mirror the thuggish, criminal, depressing economic wasteland that is Merseyside.

So you would be a Chelsea 'fan' from leafy Leamington Spa. Ignorant Steve Cohen by any chance?

HOLA4410
I think a good way to re-stimulate the economy would be to offer bonds on Ronaldo. Maybe call them "Ronaldo Futures". You could buy them in the expectation that the next time Ronaldo is sold his value is increased above £80m. And then you could maybe hedge against it with Ronaldo Default Swaps (a good investment I think) in which you gamble that the flouncing tw*t loses value due to no longer putting any effort in.

Could we have 'Newcastle Futures' too please?

I expect Ronaldo went because his agents were unhappy that he would soon be paying 50 % tax as opposed to 20% with this move on the cards. Football nearly crashed a few years ago but then Chelsea reinflated the bubble by injecting loads of cash into the transfer market (just like BTL reinflated the housing market).

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

You put your transfer in

Your transfer out

in out, in out,

you fook your club about

you do the Cristiano and you change your mind

that's what its all about!

Ohhhh Ronaldo is a w@nker

Ohhhh Ronaldo is a w@nker

Ohhhh Ronaldo is a w@nker,

knees bent, arm stretch, dive dive dive!

HOLA4413
If this inflates the Primadonna's ego a touch he will burst with a nasty mess. Anything but Real Madrid for the Spanish Liga next year, then we will see him sulk.

I see he's been getting involved with the fragrant Paris Hilton. Hope he used a condom and lots of anti-fungal soap if he dived right in!

HOLA4414
Ashley Cole is a qunt.

A nice example of how he behaves on the pitch was to go in late, studs up on Alan Hutton last season -- could've broken his leg. Amazingly, the ref gives him only a yellow card. Cole berates the ref and turns his back on him like a petulant little kid. He's a first class pr1ck. And it's not an isolated incident with him, but before his dad asks me to catelogue his entire career, allow me to say that i can't be bothered.

Spurs fan? :lol:

Ashley Cole is not known for reckless challenges and likewise he has a good disciplinary record. It was a one off tackle and he apologised in person to Hutton and the referee.

I think your issue maybe that he once played for your bitter rivals Arsenal and now plays for your other bitter rivals Chelsea.

He was a complete wan-ker when he played for Arsenal but now he is playing for Chelsea he is a good un ;)

Come on chaps this is footy banter.....

You berate Cole for turning his back on the ref like a petulant kid but you post an attack and then finish the same post with "but before his dad asks me to catelogue his entire career, allow me to say that i can't be bothered."

Pot Kettle :P

HOLA4415
I see he's been getting involved with the fragrant Paris Hilton. Hope he used a condom and lots of anti-fungal soap if he dived right in!

Apparantly it`s ok because he dribbled all over her, then fell over.

HOLA4416

Archived