House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Warwick

Questions For Question Time

A friend emailed me today to say that he will be in the audience on Question Time tomorrow He saked what I would ask and below are a selection that I gave him.

What would you like to ask?

"Why am I a second class citizen in my own country and will I be able to park at B&Q / Sainsburys during Ramadan after they finish building the mosque?"

"Why are Polish girls generally very attractive?"

"Will Newcastle United end up doing a Leeds United and disappear into the lower levels of English football?"

"Do the panel believe that the treacherous scumbag Brendan Rogers (ex manager of Watford) should be burned at the stake and that Luton should be bombed out of existence?"

"Will there ever be a boy born that can swim faster than a shark?"

" I keep getting spam emails saying I can increase the length of my *****. Panel do these pills and potions work , or do you have to be voted into Parliament to be a big dick?"

More seriously,

" Why is this Government so shit? Why have the police been so reticent to take action against the thieving MPs who blatantly defrauded the system? Are they the same police who stood back and did not protect a democratically elected MEP from a violent attack, but are happy to wait round corners to catch speeding motorists?"

"With the portion of Council Tax going towards un-funded council pensions now approaching 30% of the said tax, do the panel feel that this can be sustained in the long term without it detrimentally affecting locally provided services? This especially pertinent whilst large private companies close their final salary schemes." (council pensions now reflect the higher salaries that the 'market competitive created over the past 10 - 15 years and did not change when Alan Johnson was asked to sort it out by Blair)

"The reticence of the Conservatives to take a firm stance on the control of immigration (the other parties are a lost cause) will force large numbers to vote BNP at the next election. It is a key issue. Will things change now, or are we going to see a shift towards extremists? (The BNP polled a slightly lower total vote at this EU election, but a higher percentage of the total voters)

"New Labour have brought back Shahid Malik. He has stated that his belief is that the UK will be come a Muslim led country within 30 years and therefore be strongly influenced by Islam. Does this reflect Labour policy?"

"Considering the large injections of public money into banks, why could the Government not support LDV, Vauxhall and Rover, not to mention their supply base, like the Germans, French and Italians? Does manufacturing not give out such good jobs when you leave Parliament?"

Looking forward to your input.

Guest anorthosite

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood, and how much do you think the Tories would cut it by?

Guest KingCharles1st

"Which window does Gordon Brown stand behind most often at No.10, and ask specifics on the glass thickness, and type.."

That should get you a few free meals

EU would be far more popular if expansion had stopped at 15. Why does any party continue to talk about controlling immigration, (which can only be controlled outside EU), whist pushing for entry of countris whose biggest industries revolve around organised crime and where honour killings are part of the culture?

Why do the sweaty socks keep leaving the country they SOOOO alegedly love and move to london to be an MP?

oh

And why, when you buy a new electrical item, with a plug allready on it, does it have a wireing diagram on it?

What wood is the Board of Trade made from?

:lol:

Why do the present government only selectively apply the law? For example asylum seekers breaking it or radical Islam and UAF exteremists demonstrating over cartoons, elected MEP's etc?