House Price Crash Forum

Isn't Tinternet Marvelous

Guest worthless_site

HOLA441
Guest BAREBEAR_soon to be ALIVA

Just seen a place on rightmove well below market value and got quite excited then in very small print it said price reflects having to renew lease, so how much is that ? Five minutes on tinternet provided the answer. Then the post came with a parking fine for over staying at a supermarket , 2 minutes on tinternet told me they're toothless and dont bother to pay it.

A few years ago finding out this information would have taken me all day and then probably still wouldn't have the answers.

This all enabled me to spend more time on more important things.

Could this be why this recession doesn't feel so bad as the last ? I'm not running around on wild goose chases spending money as I was then.

HOLA442

totally agree,and for the reasons you give,it must be DEFLATIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the other factor is that we don't feel as "in the dark" as previous recessions etc.Imagine all that's been going on recently with government/fiscal stimulus etc,and then imagine not just having t'internet but no other news channels other than the BBC !! They have to tell us some of the truth because the skys of this world are out there ,if they still had a relative news monopoly we would be getting such a distorted view of the truth (orwell,1984!)

see ya

HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

And if you're made redundant, you can just ***** yourself into oblivion while drinking cheap cider.

HOLA445
And if you're made redundant, you can just ***** yourself into oblivion while drinking cheap cider.

xhamster + white lightning = :P

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Those bl0ody dole scum benefits dossers they get to do all the good stuff. :angry:

In my next life, I'm coming back as a waster.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
What is this ? Doesn't seem to exist :(

See if you can find the clown and sexy midget set.

Once you've got into it and got your clown outfit, may I recommend this site?

Link

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

HOLA4412

that'll help the cider industry.

taunton workers rejoice the new unemployed.

HOLA4413
that'll help the cider industry.

taunton workers rejoice the new unemployed.

And launch a new product Taunton applejizz.

HOLA4414
Just seen a place on rightmove well below market value and got quite excited then in very small print it said price reflects having to renew lease, so how much is that ? Five minutes on tinternet provided the answer. Then the post came with a parking fine for over staying at a supermarket , 2 minutes on tinternet told me they're toothless and dont bother to pay it.

A few years ago finding out this information would have taken me all day and then probably still wouldn't have the answers.

This all enabled me to spend more time on more important things.

Could this be why this recession doesn't feel so bad as the last ? I'm not running around on wild goose chases spending money as I was then.

Hi i am being lazy ,Daughter has just got a fine for over staying in Mc Donolds in her mums car .£70 If we pay by return £90 after 7 days.are you sure they cannot enforce?

HOLA4415
Hi i am being lazy ,Daughter has just got a fine for over staying in Mc Donolds in her mums car .£70 If we pay by return £90 after 7 days.are you sure they cannot enforce?

its an invoice, its unenforceable.

HOLA4416

They could go to court if they wanted to but they wont.

If they did your defence would be you were not the driver and you believe he has disappeared abroad.

Its a right old scam.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Thanks for the advice ,They can get stuffed.

UNLESS, your car is clamped and the clamper is 18 stone 6ft 6ins body crusher, then my advice is to pay up.

Check that it is a payment to a company though and not a genuine parking ticket issued by a legal Authority, like a police constable.

HOLA4421
UNLESS, your car is clamped and the clamper is 18 stone 6ft 6ins body crusher, then my advice is to pay up.

Check that it is a payment to a company though and not a genuine parking ticket issued by a legal Authority, like a police constable.

Surely if he was 6'6 and 18 stone body crusher then thats your opportunity to make some money out of the situation.

( Providing you have independent witnesses of course)

HOLA4422

Make sure you ignore all the threatening letters, but if they do put their money where their mouth is and issue a county court claim make damn sure you file the acknowledgement of service within 14 days and a defence within 28 days. If you don't respond to the claim and they get a default judgement then it can be very bad news.

HOLA4423
Make sure you ignore all the threatening letters, but if they do put their money where their mouth is and issue a county court claim make damn sure you file the acknowledgement of service within 14 days and a defence within 28 days. If you don't respond to the claim and they get a default judgement then it can be very bad news.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the fine keeps going up and up the longer its not paid. I'd just pay it. Is 70 quid really worth the time & effort? Thats before the drama of a CCJ.

HOLA4424
Thanks for the advice ,They can get stuffed.

If you really want to be cheeky,phone up their number and say that your an employee of theirs and you got a ticket. The password is usually the postcode of the site where you got the ticket.

**Apparently**

HOLA4425
Meanwhile, in the real world, the fine keeps going up and up the longer its not paid. I'd just pay it. Is 70 quid really worth the time & effort? Thats before the drama of a CCJ.

Erm actually the real world is that they don't bother because 1/ It costs them 2/ They would easily lose and 3/ You cant add on extra amounts for non payment ( where would it stop? A million if you dont pay in 14 days ? )