House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laurejon

Nick Griffin Tells Us The British Are Under Attack

There is much in the press regarding the BNP and their recent success in the elections. However today I am reading in the Nationals that the Lords and other lawmakers in the UK and the EU are looking at ways to trip up the BNP along the lines that they are Racist, and only White British may join their party.

Well take a look at this.

A National Association of Black, Asian, and Ethnic Minority Councillors.

Take a good look at their constitution, in particular who can join. Then read the document but substitute any sentence that details Black Asian, and Ethnic Minoirty with the words BNP and imagine the furore across then land if we had an association of White Councillors with a Constitution that stated only White British may join.

From where I am sitting the BNP have a very valid point, the White British Citizen in under attack, there are many other groups similar to this such as the Association of Black Police Officers, again White British are barred to full membership.

http://www.nabaemc.org.uk/constitution.html

There is much in the press regarding the BNP and their recent success in the elections. However today I am reading in the Nationals that the Lords and other lawmakers in the UK and the EU are looking at ways to trip up the BNP along the lines that they are Racist, and only White British may join their party.

Take a good look at their constitution, in particular who can join. Then read the document but substitute any sentence that details Black Asian, and Ethnic Minoirty with the words BNP and imagine the furore across then land if we had an association of White Councillors with a Constitution that stated only White British may join.

From where I am sitting the BNP have a very valid point, the White British Citizen in under attack, there are many other groups similar to this such as the Association of Black Police Officers, again White British are barred to full membership.

Its only whites that can be racist. FACT.

Guest joeschmo

very good article by some eminent academics...yes we need to be concerned that the fascists did quite well in the EU elections but not worry too much

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/ju...-meps-far-right

this is my favourite bit .... "Don't censor or oppress the BNP. Marginalise and ridicule them. Ridicule is an underestimated weapon."...so, so true and easy to do!!

very good article by some eminent academics...yes we need to be concerned that the fascists did quite well in the EU elections but not worry too much

I liked this quote about Germany in the 1930s:

In Germany, most of the unemployed voted for the communists.

Explains the behaviour of Searchlight and AntiFa.

The times we live in now can not be compared to any time in recent British history. The demographic of the country is being rapidly changed. I fear we have a cuckoo in the nest in the UK and before it becomes part of national consciousness it will already be too late.

One of the 20th century developments was europeans became obsessed with universalism, and fairness from all angles. For me I no longer care about those dogmas. I don't care if some judge approves it as being equal and fair or not.

I want to be part of a group that blatantly favours each other over others. I don't want to be an individual against groups.. I want to be part of a group that acts like a group. Which used to be our nation.

I want to be part of a group that blatantly favours each other over others. I don't want to be an individual against groups.. I want to be part of a group that acts like a group. Which used to be our nation.

Interesting. People can be so different.

I go out of my way to avoid being part of a group. I prefer to make up my own mind (and make my own mistakes) rather than toeing anyone else's agenda. I'm not prepared to be a number in anyone's gang. And I don't need anyone to favour me, I'm good enough to suceed on my own merit.

There was a whole article in the Guardian yesterday about how people should try and sue the BNP any way possible etc to waste their time and run down their money. No question about it now that the BNP have been elected democratically the left is going to try and use any means possible to stop them speaking and going about their legal business.

Really the PC left are to blame for destroying the UK. Rather than actually debate issues and listen to people concerns as usual "they know better".

Guest X-QUORK

I'd like to see the end of any race related organisation, be it the BNP or the Black Police Officers Association.

I'd like to see the end of any race related organisation, be it the BNP or the Black Police Officers Association.

I agree and so would 99% of the BNP.

If you heard Nicks speech he actually stated that the main reason for the BNP's policy on membership is so they can be classed as a minority party and not be sued.

In a nutshell all the BNP are looking for is a level playing field.

Guest anorthosite
In a nutshell all the BNP are looking for is a level playing field.

Which is why they want to deport the non-whites :lol:

Racist f**kers. They'll give a black man money to help him leave this piece of crap country, but a white guy has to fund his own escape plan. Things are bad when not even the BNP will help the white guy!

Which is why they want to deport the non-whites :lol:

Racist f**kers. They'll give a black man money to help him leave this piece of crap country, but a white guy has to fund his own escape plan. Things are bad when not even the BNP will help the white guy!

ha ha, I also agree they should offer everyone money to leave........................we probably will have no one left but benefit scroungers, labour MP's and estate agents,

seriously though they don't want to deport anyone but illegals and fake asylum seekers and whats wrong with that?

Guest anorthosite
seriously though they don't want to deport anyone but illegals and fake asylum seekers and whats wrong with that?

Nothing, of course, and at no point did I say otherwise (although I doubt the BNP want to deport just them).

However, they will also give money to non-whites to leave this country. As this country is now a crap place to be, that discriminates against whites. I want the same entitlement a black man would get to leave this island.

Guest AuntJess

this is my favourite bit .... "Don't censor or oppress the BNP. Marginalise and ridicule them. Ridicule is an underestimated weapon."...so, so true and easy to do!!

If we are treating all fascist dictatorial parties/cults the same, I guess the same treatment goes for Islam too.Except marginalising/restricting THEM is called racism.

So even-handed, the guardianistas. :P

Guest AuntJess

I'd like to see an end of the Nazi party, whatever religious/political banner it parades under. :ph34r:

Guest AuntJess

Whildst I think that you have a very valid point, let's not forget that Hitler told the Germans that THEY were under attack - from the Jews. :ph34r:

I don't think we are under attack from the Blacks or Islam, insofar as it is what the ruling body of this country allows. Let's face it, when a spoiled kid tramples your flower beds and kicks your cat, who do you blame? I blame those who have led that person to believe they have unlimited licence, to do what is forbidden/censured for everyone else.

I don't think we are under attack from the Blacks or Islam,

Tell that to 57 people who were in London on the tube or the bus on 7th July 2005

or near Tiger Tiger, or at Glasgow airport...

Guest anorthosite

The muslims in question were in more danger at Glasgow than the locals :lol:

I see Nick Griffin has been pelted with eggs and had his car kicked by 'anti fascist' demonstrators outside of parliament. How ironic its the anti fascists who are parading round now, chanting and suppressing freedom of movement and speech.

Apparently it was a demonstration by 'Unite Against Fascism', which has Ken Livingstone as its head and is supported by many MPs and Unions. Seems democracy and free speech is only reserved for those who toe the line of those in charge. This must be what the MPs meant yesterday when they said they would 'silence the BNP'

Guest anorthosite
I see Nick Griffin has been pelted with eggs and had his car kicked by 'anti fascist' demonstrators outside of parliament. How ironic its the anti fascists who are parading round now, chanting and suppressing freedom of movement and speech.

Apparently it was a demonstration by 'Unite Against Fascism', which has Ken Livingstone as its head and is supported by many MPs and Unions. Seems democracy and free speech is only reserved for those who toe the line of those in charge. This must be what the MPs meant yesterday when they said they would 'silence the BNP'

Awwww, did the nasty, scary, wishy washy lefties scare the poor little guy? I hope his big burly bodyguards didn't run away too quickly :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Interesting. People can be so different.

I go out of my way to avoid being part of a group. I prefer to make up my own mind (and make my own mistakes) rather than toeing anyone else's agenda. I'm not prepared to be a number in anyone's gang. And I don't need anyone to favour me, I'm good enough to suceed on my own merit.

+1

... i recommend people to take a look at the histoy and learn from it, before its too late, sad but a lot of us found it easier to blame others for what is happening... rather than taking a look at what we have done wrong, we obviously over consume and the government/bank gave us the credit line...

Awwww, did the nasty, scary, wishy washy lefties scare the poor little guy? I hope his big burly bodyguards didn't run away too quickly :lol::lol::lol::lol:

One thing about Griffin is he is not scared of anything. Think of the s**t he has been put through in the last few years. Most would have crumbled.

Plus he is way to smart to slap a leftie or two which he could easily do(he was a boxer at Cambridge).

Those fools demonstrating are just gifting the BNP more votes. :lol:

Tell that to 57 people who were in London on the tube or the bus on 7th July 2005

Tell it to the people who were at the bus stop that David Copeland bombed, or the pub where he killed people.

I find the lack of respect for the democratic process alarming. I also find it alarming that state funded groups suppressing free speech and being aggressive and violent towards elected representatives very worrying.

Why is mention always made of his 'bodyguards'. Gordon Brown has them and nobody on the news says 'here is Gordon Brown flanked by his muscular bodyguards, probably packing heat'. They find a sinister angle on everything. No doubt the headline tomorrow will be 'Nick Griffin in Battery Eggs Probe' or 'BNP Leaders car damages protestors foot'