House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest KingCharles1st

The Day The Uk Stood Still- And Fu Ck All Happened-

That's nulabia for you. As well as not being able to organise a p1ss up in a brewery, they can't seem to organise the simple job of de-throning their 'leader'. Perhaps they don't want to hurt his feelings or get accused of being racist.

That's nulabia for you. As well as not being able to organise a p1ss up in a brewery, they can't seem to organise the simple job of de-throning their 'leader'. Perhaps they don't want to hurt his feelings or get accused of being racist.

Racist? Eh? :blink:

Oh I get it! It's because he's Brown.

Oh I get it! It's because he's Brown.

Er... I was thinking more along the lines of him being a Jock, actually. :blink:

Labour MPs will be punished severely by the electorate for their spinelessness.

You'd think so.... in normal times. They've been 'punished' in the Council elections and the eu elections.... but they just don't care. It's as though they believe, and appear to be, immune.... which leads me to the NWO!!! :rolleyes:

They've been 'punished' in the Council elections and the eu elections.... but they just don't care. It's as though they believe, and appear to be, immune.... which leads me to the NWO!!!

In order to replace Brown they'd need someone to stand up and become PM... but anyone who could do that knows that Labour will suffer a devastating loss at the next election and the PM at the time will be history.

So they'll let Brown take the blame and hope that they get another chance at Number 10 in twenty years rather than spend six months in there and go down in history as a failure.

In order to replace Brown they'd need someone to stand up and become PM... but anyone who could do that knows that Labour will suffer a devastating loss at the next election and the PM at the time will be history.

So they'll let Brown take the blame and hope that they get another chance at Number 10 in twenty years rather than spend six months in there and go down in history as a failure.

There are rumours that Purnell is about to stand.

Aside from all of the above.... are the others any better? Has anyone called for a Vote of No Confidence? I mean, if not now, when??? The tories/libs/ukips etc. all seem as impotent as nulabia, which leads me to.... the NWO!!!! :rolleyes:

The trouble is, NuLabore have such a paucity of talent in their ranks having selected a bunch of brainless career ****-kissers.

This guy could lead the party for sure but he's not an MP.

http://www.labourlist.org/house_prices_and...t_duncan_weldon

Okay he's stating the bleeding obvious but it's more than any labour politician has attempted thus far.

Guest AuntJess
Er... I was thinking more along the lines of him being a Jock, actually. :blink:

Quite.Interesting that some connect racism with the colour of the skin.

This is for the best; the longer Brown stays, the more comprehensive will be Labour's annihilation at the next election.

Besides, I don't want somebody competent getting in and stopping this lovely crash before it has had a chance to come into full bloom.

Guest AuntJess

I think it is 'cos they heard that NuLab can't win an election now, whether Brown is PM or not. They imagine that a few months down the line we'll have softened towards them - Fat chance. Plus they'll have a few more months of trough snouting.

So they are not really supporting Gorgo, they are looking after number one.

No change there then. <_<

Guest KingCharles1st
The trouble is, NuLabore have such a paucity of talent in their ranks having selected a bunch of brainless career ****-kissers.

This guy could lead the party for sure but he's not an MP.

http://www.labourlist.org/house_prices_and...t_duncan_weldon

Okay he's stating the bleeding obvious but it's more than any labour politician has attempted thus far.

Interesting responses in that thread- makes you understand that much of the Labour voters and party workers dont "feel well," but dont get a good answer when they go to the doctors either- in this case Mengler Brown.

I like the observation that interest rates would be North of 8% in true free market conditions - ouch

And they are all being so damn nice to each other- as was referred to yesterday that contempory Labour policy is all still some sort of wonderful social experiment :rolleyes:

And yes, I had a good nights sleep thank you ;)

This is for the best; the longer Brown stays, the more comprehensive will be Labour's annihilation at the next election.

Besides, I don't want somebody competent getting in and stopping this lovely crash before it has had a chance to come into full bloom.

But... what will happen to our civil liberties in the intervening period? :unsure:

Not to mention, an upswing in luck with the economy, which may lead to a 4th term, the consequences of this is frankly terrifying. :ph34r:

I think the best course of action now would be an IMMEDIATE GENERAL ELECTION.

But... what will happen to our civil liberties in the intervening period? :unsure:

Not to mention, an upswing in luck with the economy, which may lead to a 4th term, the consequences of this is frankly terrifying. :ph34r:

They will try to curtail them even more. The people will get angrier, maybe even do something about it.

There will be a notable 'downswing' later this year, so no fourth term to worry about.

Guest AuntJess
Interesting responses in that thread- makes you understand that much of the Labour voters and party workers dont "feel well," but dont get a good answer when they go to the doctors either- in this case Mengler Brown.

I like the observation that interest rates would be North of 8% in true free market conditions - ouch

And they are all being so damn nice to each other- as was referred to yesterday that contempory Labour policy is all still some sort of wonderful social experiment :rolleyes:

And yes, I had a good nights sleep thank you ;)

Well at least my savings would increase. The way it is at the mo. My savings aren't increasing and I STILL can't get a decent dwelling, without being ripped off. :(

And even if I did buy now, some modest hovel, what will I feel like in 4 years time when it is going for half what I bought it for?

Guest KingCharles1st

We are now fast heading toward a situation where Labour just basically cannot save the economy, no matter what they do.

The knock on from this, is that when power is achieved by another party, it will be headless chicken time, and short term saves trying to make it look as though results are being achieved, and when in 6-12 months these policies fail, there will be more in-fighting and willy waving and "I told you so's" coming left right and centre before yet another short term policy is sent "over the top."

Politics and the economy in the UK is now about to fall into a Quatermass pit.

Thank you Gordon.

Guest anorthosite

Nothing happens to anything, the government is lame and incapable of doing anything.

Guest X-QUORK
Quite.Interesting that some connect racism with the colour of the skin.

The meaning of race is a difficult one to pin down, but broadly speaking the accepted definitions use skin colour, cranial or facial features and/or hair colour/texture. The difference between Celts and the English is probably very small, especially given the fact that we've been sharing the same islands for a long time.

The meaning of race is a difficult one to pin down, but broadly speaking the accepted definitions use skin colour, cranial or facial features and/or hair colour/texture. The difference between Celts and the English is probably very small, especially given the fact that we've been sharing the same islands for a long time.

Maybe we should just refer to it as bias