House Price Crash Forum

He he!

Have been having some good fun recently as 'Property Baron' on the 'sweating pig' forum, posting mindless bullish drivel in an attempt to highlight just how poorly though out the 'bulls' opinions really are. Rather predicatbly, they all though I was for real, and had '250+ properties' :-) numpties!

Also had good fun hiding 'secret messages' on the forum - not a hard code to crack, and fairly obvious to anyone with half a brain, but it has taken those 'piggie' muppets WEEKS to spot that they have been repeatedly dissed and missed it!

Anyway, looks like 'ollie', the so called 'moderator' has finally twigged, and result?

BANNED AGAIN!

Ah, what fun!

Not sure if I'll bother again, after all, it's well and truly under way now, so any argument from this point on is pointless (except to question when it might finally bottom out!).

I suspect the site may fold, or refocus itself. You can see already that no-one refutes crash details apart from one or two usual suspects. People don't stick around and say 'I was wrong' they stop visiting.

This site may have a tricky transition to cope with too, once the crash becomes the accepted wisdom. Will it be blamed or will it get plaudits? Will be interesting to see.

He he!

Have been having some good fun recently as 'Property Baron' on the 'sweating pig' forum, posting mindless bullish drivel in an attempt to highlight just how poorly though out the 'bulls' opinions really are. Rather predicatbly, they all though I was for real, and had '250+ properties' :-) numpties!

Also had good fun hiding 'secret messages' on the forum - not a hard code to crack, and fairly obvious to anyone with half a brain, but it has taken those 'piggie' muppets WEEKS to spot that they have been repeatedly dissed and missed it!

Anyway, looks like 'ollie', the so called 'moderator' has finally twigged, and result?

BANNED AGAIN!

Ah, what fun!

Not sure if I'll bother again, after all, it's well and truly under way now, so any argument from this point on is pointless (except to question when it might finally bottom out!).

Property Baron was amazing!

You've such a great sense of humour.

Fancy getting banned when you've just been awarded a prestigious title by Property Guru himself!

What did the email from Ollie say this time?

LOL.

You're too much fun!

Borderline nutter?

u wanna see nuttiness, go see the 'Guru' In action!

Brain removal alert!

Thanks for all the kind words chaps, and the reason I do it is to stop me wasting my life on THIS board! Like taking up crack cocaine to get over ciggies!

But seriously, there is no longer any point to be made. I only started it to retaliate against that total 100% absolute retarded mongboy 'Guru' who kept cutting and pasting sh!te on the HPC. I would say we got our own back pretty convincingly. :-)

The 'usual suspects' over there will NEVER stop cutting and pasting crap, even when it has fallen 35% or so. They will just remain in denial. ANd a good thing too! If any of em actually DO own more than 1 property, they'll be forced to hand it over by the bank pretty soon, and an FTB can finally get on the ladder!

Dr Bubb, unfortunately is right.

As for the Pig site, its doomed. Any forum needs effective moderation. The owner of the 'Pig sems to be pretty much the most partisan dimwitted 'moderator' I've ever witnessed.

MODERATE - the word has a meaning.... :-)

The crash is underway, all we now have to do is wait! (and be smug!!!)

Borderline nutter?

u wanna see nuttiness, go see the 'Guru' In action!

Brain removal alert!

Thanks for all the kind words chaps, and the reason I do it is to stop me wasting my life on THIS board! Like taking up crack cocaine to get over ciggies!

But seriously, there is no longer any point to be made. I only started it to retaliate against that total 100% absolute retarded mongboy 'Guru' who kept cutting and pasting sh!te on the HPC. I would say we got our own back pretty convincingly. :-)

The 'usual suspects' over there will NEVER stop cutting and pasting crap, even when it has fallen 35% or so. They will just remain in denial. ANd a good thing too! If any of em actually DO own more than 1 property, they'll be forced to hand it over by the bank pretty soon, and an FTB can finally get on the ladder!

Dr Bubb, unfortunately is right.

As for the Pig site, its doomed. Any forum needs effective moderation. The owner of the 'Pig sems to be pretty much the most partisan dimwitted 'moderator' I've ever witnessed.

MODERATE - the word has a meaning.... :-)

The crash is underway, all we now have to do is wait! (and be smug!!!)

Unbelievable!

"I would say WE got our own back pretty convincingly"

Are there any more cyber wars you can fight on OUR behalf. Perhaps there's a 5 year campaign to be waged elsewhere.

I was wondering when you'd pop up, moron.

For your information, there are several of us who see it as our duty to eductate the lil piggies. If you had any brains, you'd be able to spot some of them from postings.

And no. Not only would I not fight a cyber war for you, I wouldn't even p1ss on you if you were on fire. Now f*ck off and ruin someone else's thread. Or start one of your own, if you know how.

Edited by CrashIsUnderWay
Tut tut Crash are you 12 ?

Don't seem to be able to take it mate when someone takes the piSS out of you for being a tw@t.

As for the other site being 'srong' - you loonies have been on about a crash for years and never got one- spot the loony now !

I told you the other day this forum has only been going since last june. tosser.gif

:-)

Afraid not.

He's just a real mongboy, pure and simple. He was outed as a junior estate agent in Luton of all places, some time ago, but he still keeps pretending he's massively rich, with '100+ BTL properties'.

He's the reason it descended into such ridiculous levels of name calling, cut'n'pasting of irrelevant cr@p etc etc.

Bless him.

Poor sod will probably be out of a job soon.

For those of you who don't want to pollute your PCs with teh SingingPig's insidious driveby downloads, badly behaved java applets and general nastiness, here are a few fab quotes from the Guru himself :-)

"The chance of prices falling below 2004 Q1 Land Reg figures average Eng & Wales is no chance. To many people have bought in at 2004 levels which have entrenched prices at this level.As we head into 2006 there is no way prices will be at 2003 levels."

"Look in your local paper its full of EA's if they were selling no house they would no be there."

"The good news for bears is that if house price inflation is 1% and wage inflation 3% prices will get cheaper over time and the good news for bulls is they get to keep all their gains upto 2004."

One would assume from this drivel he bought his own house in Q1 2004, and is absolutely desperate not to slip into neg equity. Whatever.

strangely, I got the impression he was a bull - was very bullish some time ago, and reacted very strongly when teased about crash possibilities... maybe he was just doing a dogbox 'pumpanddump' ..?

some of his previous stuff was so stupid, he earned himself the name 'sh1tferbrainsFly'.