House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loginandtonic

Mps & Brown To Go Down With The Ship It Seems Tonight.

of course brilliantly obvious but i didnt figure on that self-preservation, if they flush brown now then there has to be an election really by autumn and come then they know they're toast and bye bye salary (though they get generous winding up allowances etc)

if they let brown sit and mellow as he promises to, they have a chance of salary for about another year before they are obliterated at the gen election - and then get the winding up cash too plus probably more severance cash as they served longer

this is not about faith in a leader to benefit the country, its about selfish politicians remuneration ambitions

in the meantime, brown will do all he can to reinflate the bubbles to create a false feel-good in time for the ballot which he'll lose anyway but at least they all get a year's extra £££s - and with the inflation the QE is likely to unleash, no wonder they want every penny

Guest AuntJess
of course brilliantly obvious but i didnt figure on that self-preservation, if they flush brown now then there has to be an election really by autumn and come then they know they're toast and bye bye salary (though they get generous winding up allowances etc)

if they let brown sit and mellow as he promises to, they have a chance of salary for about another year before they are obliterated at the gen election - and then get the winding up cash too plus probably more severance cash as they served longer

this is not about faith in a leader to benefit the country, its about selfish politicians remuneration ambitions

in the meantime, brown will do all he can to reinflate the bubbles to create a false feel-good in time for the ballot which he'll lose anyway but at least they all get a year's extra £££s - and with the inflation the QE is likely to unleash, no wonder they want every penny

That is exactly what I thought on hearing the news. They are so bluddy transparent. why don't we start a politico-speak dictionary. I'll start.

MP given a place on the cabinet" I think Gordon is doing a grand job, I fully support him"

subtext - "Yippee! all those perks. If we bum gordon up we can keep it going till next June, Then I can draw my minsterial pension at the GE after a year of plenty" :D

That is exactly what I thought on hearing the news. They are so bluddy transparent. why don't we start a politico-speak dictionary. I'll start.

MP given a place on the cabinet" I think Gordon is doing a grand job, I fully support him"

subtext - "Yippee! all those perks. If we bum gordon up we can keep it going till next June, Then I can draw my minsterial pension at the GE after a year of plenty" :D

yes exactly, they cant at all reckon he's doing a good job - a monkey with an iq of 40 can see he's just borrowing and indebting the UK to get another term for himself - he couldnt give 2 figs for the country other than how it can boost him. then theres his obvious failures in the City. Then theres his shocking polls. Then theres the jaw-dropping QE. everything he touches turns to dust. the mps know that, but it serves their selfish purposes to pretend he's great.

thats the real reason they should all be kicked out come gen election day, the expenses fiddle is a side show, and is insignificant compared to the fact their allegance is to themselves first and the country 2nd or 10th.

the rebel mps are a few with a conscience and probably a few others who just dislike brown for being a prat plain + simple. unfortunately they are too few in number so, much as it pains me to say this, the ghastly brown looks set to remain. but boy do i hope i'm wrong.