House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny Storm

David Blunkett Nearly Dies.

Angry cow breaks David Blunkett's rib

David Blunkett was given an unwanted birthday surprise when he was almost killed by a rampaging cow.

The cattle attack left the former home secretary with a broken rib - narrowly escaping a punctured lung.

The cow stampeded towards him and his guide-dog Sadie, as they walked across Derbyshire's Peak District National Park for his 62nd birthday on Saturday.

Labour MP Mr Blunkett later said it was a "miracle" he escaped death or a punctured lung, as one of the cows fell on to him.

Describing how the cow "let out a roar" as it headed his way, he said: "I let go of Sadie and she shot off. But the next thing I knew, I'd stumbled to the ground and the animal fell over too.

"She hit my side and broke my rib. Had her full weight of around a ton hit me, I'd have been a goner."

I really hope it ends up on youtube :lol:

Labour MP Mr Blunkett later said it was a "miracle" he escaped death or a punctured lung, as one of the cows fell on to him.

I really hope it ends up on youtube :lol:

I imagine it was a bit like this

Well, slightly maybe.

This is crazy - an ex Home Secretary who once banged up, or oversaw terrorist-hunts, wandering around the Peak district without his special branch protection officer(s).

If a lumbering cow could run him down, how easy would it be for Al Qaeda to knobble him?

And if they did not realise he had no protection before, they know it now.

This is crazy - an ex Home Secretary who once banged up, or oversaw terrorist-hunts, wandering around the Peak district without his special branch protection officer(s).

If a lumbering cow could run him down, how easy would it be for Al Qaeda to knobble him?

May_be he 'knows' there is nothing to be afraid of!

MI5 operative in dog suit? :o

It might have been one of those damned bulls!!

;)

Possibly! He is visually impaired! "just hold this string Mr Blunkett!" ??

;)

Possibly! He is visually impaired! "just hold this string Mr Blunkett!" ??

No he is blind, seems to be a labour problem!!!

I can't stop re-reading this story. Everytime re-read it I laugh.

I laugh alot.

Is this so very wrong?

When I die am I doomed for eternity to be gored by blind people with horns on their head :(