House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Winnie

Brownites Carrying Out Day Of Terror V. Labour Mps

Guest Winnie

Gordon Brown has called in senior cabinet ministers before addressing the Parliamentary Labour Party as Frank Field says "Brownites" are "terrorising" MPs.

How much time does Brown have left in Downing Street? The Prime Minister is expected to address angry MPs reeling from Labour's performance in the local and European elections.

Sky's political editor Adam Boulton said: "There is now a concerted attempt to try and quell the rebellion within the Labour Party. "I'm sure that is what the Chancellor, Home Secretary, Foreign Secretary and other senior ministers are talking about in Downing Street at the moment. "I think the betting currently is that Gordon Brown is more than likely to survive tonight, making it all the way to leading the party into the general election though, that is another matter."

Senior backbencher Mr Field said Labour could not win with Gordon Brown as leader.

"I was one of the seven who would not support his coronation after Tony Blair was shoehorned out of Number 10," he wrote on his website. "But even I didn't think a Brown administration would be as inept as this one.

"The Brownites are attempting to terrorise Labour MPs into inaction. If they succeed then we deserve our fate."

Mr Field spoke out hours after minister for farming and the environment Jane Kennedy announced she was leaving the Government.

Basically the Brownite thugs were clearly up at dawn grabbing each potential dissenter and bullying them into pledging loyalty.... This is Brownism in all its glory - bullying, chauvinistic brutes. If you are born as ugly as Brown and Balls you tend to become a thuggish bully from an early age, full of anger and resentment.

Surely the people have spoken loudly enough - well i suppose next thing is storming Parliament with pitchforks?

When are these cowardly half wits going to realise that if Gordon Brown continues as 'leader' there won't be a Labour party in 12 months time. They HAVE to get rid of him and the stooges that surround him. Mandelslime needs to go as well.

When riding high in the polls and with a nice majority, that sort of thing works just fine, as you can threaten the rebels with something. Right now, the best they can offer as threats to 100+ of those MPs is "If you're not careful we'll give you two reasons why you're out of the Commons at the next election and highly unlikely to return instead of the one you've already got!".

Gordon Brown has called in senior cabinet ministers before addressing the Parliamentary Labour Party as Frank Field says "Brownites" are "terrorising" MPs.

Basically the Brownite thugs were clearly up at dawn grabbing each potential dissenter and bullying them into pledging loyalty.... This is Brownism in all its glory - bullying, chauvinistic brutes. If you are born as ugly as Brown and Balls you tend to become a thuggish bully from an early age, full of anger and resentment.

Surely the people have spoken loudly enough - well i suppose next thing is storming Parliament with pitchforks?

Does this threatening behaviour consist of Nick Brown threatening to bum anyone who doesn't swear alliegence to the Fuehrer (sorry, Gordon Brown)?

Brown is uniquely lovable. He was so well liked at school that one of the teachers accidently kicked his eye out in a pupil v masters rugby match. I hope the cabinet can arrange a similar way to mark his leaving government.

Does this threatening behaviour consist of Nick Brown threatening to bum anyone who doesn't swear alliegence to the Fuehrer (sorry, Gordon Brown)?

If Brown had kept Beckett in the Cabinet he would have had a WMD to unleash on naughty MPs

Ooh, Im doing this job for the public service.

Ooh, I cant do what I think is right as I will be voted out and lose this job I so richly deserve.

Ooh, Public service schmervice.

I wonder if Lord Owen has received any calls asking for advice. Could a new Gang of Four create a momentum for a new breakaway Labour Party that is independent of the Brownocracy? I mean a temporary grouping with the intention of rejoining Labour when the time is right. Wasn't that the SDP's original idea, except that the right time never came and they ended up joining the Liberals instead.

Guest sillybear2

Good, by letting Brown stay on and therefore ensuring the final destruction of the Labour party this is the best possible outcome for the country and the wider public in the longterm. Brown is doing a great service to the nation by refusing to go, we will have to endure another year of pain, but the pay off will be wonderful, no chance of another destructive Labour type government for at least a generation.

I just hope the vacuum left by a decimated Labour party doesn't leave too many BNP MP's in the commons, they seem to poll well amongst the poorer disaffected former Labour voters from the North. With less than <20% share of the vote it seems doubtful Labour will even be able to form the official opposition after the next general election.

Gordon Brown will go down in history like Lloyd George, the last ever Liberal PM. The ironic thing is Labour backbenchers who believe they are being "loyal" are simply witnessing the silent and passive destruction of 100 years of the Labour movement and are incapable of doing anything about it.

Something appears to have left a nasty taste in Mandy's mouth this morning.

He now holds Gordon's future in his hands. So, should he spit him out or swallow hard?

mandy.jpg

post-9973-1244475182_thumb.jpg

Something appears to have left a nasty taste in Mandy's mouth this morning.

Judging by the haircut, I'd say he's just swallowed his stick-on Hilter 'tache.

Gordon Brown will go down in history like Lloyd George, the last ever Liberal PM.

Lloyd George was also the last Welsh PM.

Margaret Thatcher spoiled the chances that we'd get another woman PM for a very long time and, similarly, I think Gordon Brown is ensuring that we won't see another Scottish PM for a long time.

It's not just me, then - Mandelson would look uncomfortably similar to Hitler if he had the toothbrush moustache.

Of course, Hitler was an evil mass murderer. I'm not suggesting Mandelson is evil, just a scheming politician who's been given a licence to throw his weight about a bit.

Guest UK Debt Slave

Broon will not go quietly

He will either be dragged out kicking and screaming and digging whatever is left of his fingernails into the doorframe of No.10..........or we will have to wait until next year for an election

Personally, I'm in favour of the pitchforks at dawn idea

We have to get rid of him. He is totally fekkn insane

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963), In a speech at the White House, 1962

It has dawned on the Brownshites that Labour will lose the election whether Brown is in charge or not so they have a choice of becoming unemployed now or next June.

They are simly trying to continue drawing a wage and boost their pension entitlement regardless of the damage they are doing.

The country will drift rudderless for the next 12 months unless Brown is assassinated

mandy.jpg

post-9973-1244476027_thumb.jpg

On the BBC news website, and others, the words 'quits' and PM are occurring closer and closer together in the same sentence, even if someone else is doing the quitting!

Frank (see OP) you shoehorn people 'in' not 'out'. This is not a time for mangled metaphors, but for all good men to come to the aid of the Party.

Haven't you got any doilies to iron?

lets organise a frontal assault on 10 Downing Street!!!

i mean, if 50 of us charge at the door that will give us enough clout to push aside the copper and smash in the door, then, once in the grab Brown and chuck him out into the street and shut the door of 10 Downing Street and. Whats the worst that could happen? suspended sentences? a few of us get shot?

I think it has credibility, we'd be famous, like Guy Fawks!!!! Girls would see us on the TV!!!!!!!!!

Brown's attitude is that he will not resign so it is upto the party to remove him.

If they cant, then they should shut the ****** up.

I dont like Brown but the position he is taking is understandable, he is in a position of power,

he is not going to hand it over it is upto someone to take it off him.

But they dont have the bottle.

Brown's attitude is that he will not resign so it is upto the party to remove him.

If they cant, then they should shut the ****** up.

I dont like Brown but the position he is taking is understandable, he is in a position of power,

he is not going to hand it over it is upto someone to take it off him.

But they dont have the bottle.

Bring on Her Maj...... would she be able to force a general election if the governing party commands only 15%

of the popular vote?

lets organise a frontal assault on 10 Downing Street!!!

i mean, if 50 of us charge at the door that will give us enough clout to push aside the copper and smash in the door, then, once in the grab Brown and chuck him out into the street and shut the door of 10 Downing Street and. Whats the worst that could happen? suspended sentences? a few of us get shot?

I think it has credibility, we'd be famous, like Guy Fawks!!!! Girls would see us on the TV!!!!!!!!!

Any attempt at forcibly removing Brown from No 10 would make the Chinese Government look like laid back libertarians in comparison.

Nulabour have been building up the mechanism of State Oppression for 12 years just for this eventuality