House Price Crash Forum
Guest theboltonfury

Why House Prices Will Continue To Fall

http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/05062009/389/false...use-prices.html

For what it's worth

On front page of yahoo

It's from LoveMoney..... What did you expect?

A collection of web writing hacks, who trawl through HPC and rehash the same tired, worthless, cliche filled invective spewed on here all the time.

It's not journalism, it's just sensationalist tripe, and if Cliff D'Arcy is an expert, I'm a neurosurgeon.

Edited by HAMISH_MCTAVISH

Guest theboltonfury

A collection of web writing hacks, who trawl through HPC and rehash the same tired, worthless, cliche filled invective spewed on here all the time.

It's not journalism, it's just sensationalist tripe, and if Cliff D'Arcy is an expert, I'm a neurosurgeon.

Sure, you'd much take your expertise from Kirsty Allsop right?

Always found Cliff D'arcy top be spot on, tbh

No sensationalist tripe there when I read it. Did you even read it? Just basic facts actually, incomes ratio to house price values, still higher than at the HEIGHT of the last crash etc, etc, etc. That's just one sound reason I do not see this crash ending for a few years yet.

Now Hamish, your not consistent, the other day you wrote to me that you had stated over 1000 times you did not see a recover until next year, but then you dismiss this article! Make your mind up.

Now Hamish, your not consistent, the other day you wrote to me that you had stated over 1000 times you did not see a recover until next year, but then you dismiss this article! Make your mind up.

I don't see a proper recovery til next year. However I also reckon the biggest falls are now far behind us. The falls over next winter will be much, much smaller than those we have seen so far.

But quoting a crashaholic bear from an obscure website as an "expert" is nuts. It really is just as bad as quoting Krusty, or the guy from Assetz.

I don't see a proper recovery til next year. However I also reckon the biggest falls are now far behind us. The falls over next winter will be much, much smaller than those we have seen so far.

But quoting a crashaholic bear from an obscure website as an "expert" is nuts. It really is just as bad as quoting Krusty, or the guy from Assetz.

Just out of interest, is there any part of his article you find particularly offensive?

I think he'd have quite a job to reach Krusty or Stuart Law's level, btw... <_<