House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
FrozenOut

Interactive Discussion

What we really need is an interactive discussion where we can invite someone like Blanchflower to an internet based chat forum (not thread based - realtime!) for example, a 'chatroom' which is opened up at a time where we can all login and discuss the economy with a prominent figure such as Blanchflower.

There seems to be a classic scenario played out on this forum alot, where we are all sitting here nodding and agreeing with each other and shaking our heads at the bulls.

If we had a chance to say, take on Blanchflower in an interactive chat forum, surely it would give us more of an opportunity to air the arguments we have against what he says.

There are alot of intelligent view points on this board, but it seems to pointless if we can't challenge them against someone like Blanchflower.

Who is the recognised spokesperson now - surely they could play a part in making something like this happen.

I don't pretend to be a know it all when it comes to stuff like this, I get the general understanding of whats going on, but I would love to see the more educated view points put up against someone of 'well known economic standing' so to speak.

Mods: can this be left here until the thread reaches a natural conclusion, BEFORE its moved to off topic.

Edited by FrozenOut

lol

as if anyone will want to come to this little nest of hornets to get stung to death.

might as well ask the muslim council to awnser questions at a BNP rally.

lol

might as well invite Gordon Brown to awnser our questions!!!

You have to remember, everyone here already KNOWS he awnsers

Edited by 50%deposit

What we really need is an interactive discussion where we can invite someone like Blanchflower to an internet based chat forum (not thread based - realtime!) for example, a 'chatroom' which is opened up at a time where we can all login and discuss the economy with a prominent figure such as Blanchflower.

-SNIP-

They would never do it. Not least because they probably would not be allowed to answer most of the questions we would want to ask. The lack of response would then be misconstrued.

A live chat window would have been great for threads like the EU election one though :)

I agree that is it generally a good idea. Absolutely no chance of it happening though sadly, it would be like Gordon Brown, going on Question Time, not going to happen.

Who is the recognised spokesperson now - surely they could play a part in making something like this happen.

As far as I'm aware, it's Sibley. Which is why this probably isn't such a great idea.