Farming Minister 'sacked' From Government- Jane Kennedy

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Labours women are leaving, like trophy wifes when they find their husbands income in danger.

With the one exception of Harman, who knows that the combination of her track record of loyalty to Brown and her unpopularity within the party (she was only elected deputy Labour leader by around 15% of the party membership, in an election with byzantine rules and five candidates) and the country will rule out any possibility of a senior role in a post-Brown government or Labour Party.

HOLA448
With the one exception of Harman, who knows that the combination of her track record of loyalty to Brown and her unpopularity within the party (she was only elected deputy Labour leader by around 15% of the party membership, in an election with byzantine rules and five candidates) and the country will rule out any possibility of a senior role in a post-Brown government or Labour Party.

Almost every Labour MP will be out of work soon- sooner if they depose Brown or he resigns (which is the only reason they haven't deposed him yet).

Any MP with job prospects would be well advised to pack it in and get a place on a company board or lecture circuit (or even a proper job if they have any marketable ability) before the market is flooded with other unemployed ex-MPs and ministers calling in favours from private companies they have helped in the past.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Pledge?

Loyalty?

Or pure fascism from an unelected dictator?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/..._Loyalty_To_Him

Farming Minister 'Sacked' From Government

Breaking News

10:42am UK, Monday June 08, 2009

A minister says she has been sacked by Gordon Brown for refusing to pledge her loyalty to him.

Jane Kennedy MP

Jane Kennedy has a majority of 5,173 in Liverpool Wavertree

Minister for farming and the environment Jane Kennedy told Sky News the Prime Minister had asked her personally to pledge her loyalty to him.

When she said she was unable to, he asked her to leave.

"In the end, I could have stayed, if I had made that pledge of loyalty," she said.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

looks like Jane Kennedy is one of the few that don't have a brown nose cus thats the only way you get anywhere in goverment and thats why we have such a load of theiving parasites running the country and this statement is bi-partisan.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

In the past, when leaders like Thatcher, Major, Blair or even GW Bush became unpolular, when I actually saw them on TV, speaking, my disdian was quelled slightly compared to the way I felt immediately beforehand. I don't get that feeling with Brown.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Gordons place in history as the PM who did more damage to the UK than Adolf Hitler is secure and he has nothing more to lose. He can gain a few more months of PM salary and quite a big increase in his pension by staying on.

If he can do as much damage to the economy as possible in the meantime all the better (from his POV) because it will make it more difficult for the Tories and make them unpopular too - perhaps limiting them to one term in power.

If the political system has no way to remove him legally I would not condemn anyone who tried to assassinate him as they tried with Hitler or depose him by force as they did with Saddam Hussain.

We need Regime Change in the UK.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest Skinty
Politics aside, I admire him if he is sacking the b*stards. He should sack a couple of loyal ministers now. Just to show who's boss.

Oh I hope that he stays clinging onto power for as long as possible. It's just so funny to watch! And of course the amount of damage that he is doing to Labour is brilliant.

Not sure that there's anything to admire in him though. It would be akin to admiring a mad rabid dog for behaving sincerely when they attack some innocent by-stander.

HOLA4425
She's on 5 Live now - explaining how the Brown clique's style of leadership involved undermining people in the way she'd seen Militant Tendency do in Liverpool.

All is fair in love and war.

GB seems to be on the defensive. He needs to go on the offensive. He needs to show these smurfs he is in charge.

The country needs a leader with balls, not someone spineless.

As much as I dislike balls and co, I admire them for sticking with him all the way.

If he survives this week, this could be the turning point for him.

Brits love an underdog.

Archived