House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird 900

Patprimer74... Wherefore Art Thou?

It seems PatPrimer74 has joined Lord Lucan and Shergar. They seek him here..they seek him there.

Come on Pat. Don't be shy. Everyone on this site used to enjoy your Troll like prescence. Every day, your pearls of wisdom on "Our Dear Leader", the colossus of intelligence that would lead this one great country back to prosperity and influence, were music to our ears.

I do seem to remember your continual promotion of all that was good with Nu Labour. How the Tories were wicked people, rich Etonian toffs that should be avoided at all costs. There can never be a better time to mount your trusted stead and come to the rescue of your beloved party.

I know that because you are so shy you used different monikers such as Mc'Bride, Draper, Whelan and Campbell. They were only pretenders to the throne. PatPrimer74 was the real disciple to the cause.

Pity you were such a plonker as well.

It seems PatPrimer74 has joined Lord Lucan and Shergar. They seek him here..they seek him there.

Come on Pat. Don't be shy. Everyone on this site used to enjoy your Troll like prescence. Every day, your pearls of wisdom on "Our Dear Leader", the colossus of intelligence that would lead this one great country back to prosperity and influence, were music to our ears.

I do seem to remember your continual promotion of all that was good with Nu Labour. How the Tories were wicked people, rich Etonian toffs that should be avoided at all costs. There can never be a better time to mount your trusted stead and come to the rescue of your beloved party.

I know that because you are so shy you used different monikers such as Mc'Bride, Draper, Whelan and Campbell. They were only pretenders to the throne. PatPrimer74 was the real disciple to the cause.

:lol:

this needs a bump, languishing on page 3. ;)

SPeaking of which, whats is Yvette Cooper up to these days?

SPeaking of which, whats is Yvette Cooper up to these days?

Hiding under the table > dodging mobile phones?

Oh hang on a minute

- her Parliamentary C.V. said she studied 'under Clinton' for a number of years - maybe she's used to being below the belt! :rolleyes:

Oi :P

probably had his internet cafe repossessed, as well as his laptop, and cant get credit for a broadband account.

Nulab...Its a disgrace.

:lol::lol:

Pratprimer74 was very much like a STD. A bit of fun at first then an annoying, painful ******* to get rid of.

Don`t encourage a return please.

Guest Winnie

PatPrimer is, seriously, part of the Labour HQ. He may even have been Dolly Draper, and now he is either

a) disaffected...or

B) Fired/ resigned...or

c) Way too busy propaganda-ing up Gronad

we won't be hearing from him for a good while......

:rolleyes:

When will Sibley, McTavish, Varlios join him?