House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markinspain

Hannan Does It Again

He did deem very chipper didn't he, and rightly so!

Although this time his words weren't original. The kids book 'Marvin K Mooney Will You Please Go Now' by Dr Seuss he quoted was supposedly written about Nixon in 1972. At least Tricky Dicky was elected!

Guest KingCharles1st

Bit of a Leo I thought- ah yes- Mercury in Leo, just checked- makes sense

Does like the sound of his own voice, but appears to have his head screwed on the right way

Bit of a Leo I thought- ah yes- Mercury in Leo, just checked- makes sense

Does like the sound of his own voice, but appears to have his head screwed on the right way

I had never seen him before and I felt he pulled short of gloating and delivered well.

Huh, he watched terminator when it was on the other night, too?

Not as good as his last effort, I prefer it if my politicians don't crack jokes.

Does it humanise them too much?

Huh, he watched terminator when it was on the other night, too?

Not as good as his last effort, I prefer it if my politicians don't crack jokes.

He missed a trick there though. He should have said clunking fist coming through the fire!

Guest KingCharles1st
He missed a trick there though. He should have said clunking fist coming through the fire!

So is Mandy like the Terminator in Termy 2 then? :o Be very afraid

Hannan is now rivalling Billy Hague as my favourite politicians. Brilliant orator.

Almost makes up for the vapidness of the rest of their party.

wow. a 'speech' from the tory party that came up with the buy to let plan in 1996.

cor - a 'speech'

what a crock.

these property *****ers will vote for any turds that promise to continue their worthless riches. the problem is with the politics - its with the british public and their expectations of a free luncheon.

I remember Churchill quoting Dr. Seuss during the darkest days of the second world war, I think it was from green eggs and ham, superb orator, genius rhetoric, superbly moving arguments.

Hip Hip Hooray for Hannan and his well stocked nursery library.

Let his words of truth ring out across the land.

Red fish, blue fish, etc, etc.

Guest anorthosite
Although this time his words weren't original. The kids book 'Marvin K Mooney Will You Please Go Now' by Dr Seuss he quoted was supposedly written about Nixon in 1972. At least Tricky Dicky was elected!

His words are never original. He never seems to stop quoting Shakespeare!

wow. a 'speech' from the tory party that came up with the buy to let plan in 1996.

cor - a 'speech'

what a crock.

these property *****ers will vote for any turds that promise to continue their worthless riches. the problem is with the politics - its with the british public and their expectations of a free luncheon.

The "Buy to let plan"? 1996?

I though the thing that made BTL more viable was the change in landlord and tenant law in 1988 that introduced the AST?

By 1996 I had already bought 3 places and rented them out!