House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Ok, 20% Or Less & Godons Toast!

GB's ability to cling on is incredible.

Sometimes, I feel as if I'm trapped between two worlds: one where it's obvious that GB should've gone long ago, and another where the BBC spend ages showing us GB's speech in front of the party faithful as though they've just won a general election.

I couldn't have imagined he would still be around by now, so I'm fully prepared to be amazed when he's still around for the next few months -- however incredible an outcome that would be in a sane world.

Sometimes, I feel as if I'm trapped between two worlds: one where it's obvious that GB should've gone long ago, and another where the BBC spend ages showing us GB's speech in front of the party faithful as though they've just won a general election.

I couldn't have imagined he would still be around by now, so I'm fully prepared to be amazed when he's still around for the next few months -- however incredible an outcome that would be in a sane world.

I'll be really worried if he's still around in 2 years time, election or no election. :ph34r:

I'll be really worried if he's still around in 2 years time, election or no election. :ph34r:

Do they only start counting tonight?

(Which would be damn silly but just what you'd expect.)

The UK, Rep of Ireland and five other EU member states voted on Thursday for some reason. The 20 other states voted today and the polls close at 9pm. Turn out is said to be low across the whole union. Vote for far right parties expected to be up across Europe. Nick Griffin predicted to gain a seat in North West Region.