House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ian Chesterton

Correct Me If I'm Wrong

Considering the level of hype, it's safe to say the BNP got (technical term coming up) ******ed off the park in the locals.

it's a suprise the BNP get's any votes given the 3 main parties are scared to death of them and both the police and mejia are working 24/7 to dig any dirty they can on them.

now what is it magarbia does to his polititcal rivals again !

facts is we are living with a voting system that can not be trusted as just about every british born person i know is sick to death of the 3 main parties and sick of being flooded with immigrants so something will have to give.

Can we talk now about gasing the jews now please and then i promise not to mention immigrants pushing wages down or jumping queues.

Guest anorthosite
facts is we are living with a voting system that can not be trusted as just about every british born person i know is sick to death of the 3 main parties and sick of being flooded with immigrants so something will have to give.

Add this British born person to that small list of yours then. Although I am sick of the three main parties. ;)

it's a suprise the BNP get's any votes given the 3 main parties are scared to death of them and both the police and mejia are working 24/7 to dig any dirty they can on them.

now what is it magarbia does to his polititcal rivals again !

Can we talk now about gasing the jews now please and then i promise not to mention immigrants pushing wages down or jumping queues.

But at least the BNP had publicity! Mebyon Kernow didn't get any of that and they still equalled them in seats. :lol::lol:

Yes it is hard to see the big three allowing anyone to challenge them.

They do recognise that many of the indigenous population are fed up with being manipulated an will dredge up dirt to counter any sort of rise of the BNP, or any other party whether left, or right.

The way that this government works is to undermine through the use of dirty tricks and negative media coverage. Afterall they came to power having used these same tactics against their rivals having over a period of time carefully deployed their supporters into key media roles.

I will not be surprised if the whole Euro election gets fixed. I still have a deep seated suspicion that the last one was!

Yes it is hard to see the big three allowing anyone to challenge them.

They do recognise that many of the indigenous population are fed up with being manipulated an will dredge up dirt to counter any sort of rise of the BNP, or any other party whether left, or right.

The way that this government works is to undermine through the use of dirty tricks and negative media coverage. Afterall they came to power having used these same tactics against their rivals having over a period of time carefully deployed their supporters into key media roles.

I will not be surprised if the whole Euro election gets fixed. I still have a deep seated suspicion that the last one was!

Typical of how the BNP crowd react to a drubbing. they say it was fixed. How come Labour didn't fix it so they did better then?

Typical of how the BNP crowd react to a drubbing. they say it was fixed. How come Labour didn't fix it so they did better then?

Is it this typical on this site that noone actually reads what is being said? I am labled a 'BNP crowd' because I mention them, as did the originator of the topic. I said " BNP, or any other party whether left, or right".

If you are going to have a go do it after reading, understanding and thinking!

I do not trust thid goverment. I need say no more than Iraq to you. If they can stitch us up and lie to us over a war, an election is easy.

The big three parties are not going to let change get in the way of comabting the social stranglehold they have on this country.

Guest LongBlackKilt
Stupid Cornish...what next, Hampshire Liberation Army?

At least Mebyon Kernow were willing to fight 'them' on the beaches.

Ken? ;)

{huge snip} the 3 main parties {huge snip}

Just for clarity, can you confirm who you're talking about? :lol:

Tories, UKIP and Lib Dems? :P

Would be nice if the main parties would realise there's a lesson from this and start talking about things like letting people be able to go to dentists and emptying bins.

I suspect they won't. I suspect the inquest will go something like:

- Why are people voting for weirdo parties?

- The public are racist, tree hugging nationalists who hate foreigners, particularly the French.

- What should we do about it?

- Increase council spending on diversity events so people don't want to vote for them, stress our green credentials by attacking motorists and refusing to empty bins, and make people feel less British and more part of the EEC and wider world by encouraging them to eat snails.

- How will we pay for it?

- Send out more traffic wardens, cut bin collections, and cut funding to kid's sports groups.

- Many thanks

- No bother.

Just for sheer irony factor, I'd love to see the B*P campaigning against councils the employ fascist traffic warden contractors, using the word fascist. Watching the ****ers try to "fight fascism" could be hilarious.

The BNP vote has pushed Darling into promising more house construction, which should further deflate the housing market. First past the post democracy has given Britain an elected dictatorship, this change is refreshing.

Yeah I quite like the fact the BNP did okay.

I dont suport them I just hate the main parties SO much, I particularly still hate the way they banned smoking in pubs, it might be old news to non smokers but for every smoker its very much todays news as arive at the pub door.