House Price Crash Forum
Thread Killer

Should The British Be Destroyed

should we be utterly wiped out. Lets face it: the average chinese factory worker, hard working, and keen to generate real wealth, is worth 10 of us.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The number of zero's at the end of your bank account doesn't discriminate between whether you earned it making cheap chinese tat or flipping houses.

Muppet.

We all regret the news about David Carradine, but is genocide the most fitting tribute?

Edited by juvenal

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The number of zero's at the end of your bank account doesn't discriminate between whether you earned it making cheap chinese tat or flipping houses.

Muppet.

"Worth" does not have to be measured by the "number of zeros at the end of your bank account".

Muppet.

should we be utterly wiped out. Lets face it: the average chinese factory worker, hard working, and keen to generate real wealth, is worth 10 of us.

Should the OP be "destroyed". Should anyone? (apart from Mooo Laybore obviously).

"Worth" does not have to be measured by the "number of zeros at the end of your bank account".

Muppet.

I refer you to the OP.....

the average chinese factory worker, hard working, and keen to generate real wealth

Muppet.

Okay you go first.

Self- destruction works better and faster and goes unnoticed by

until people get the gist of what agenda NuLabour have been doing for the past decade or so.

Very much looks like setting the country on self-destruct to me.

I refer you to the OP.....

the average chinese factory worker, hard working, and keen to generate real wealth

Muppet.

I refer you to the OP

the average chinese factory worker, hard working, and keen to generate real wealth, is worth 10 of us.

You can remove the "hard working" and "and keen to generate real wealth" without changing the meaning of the sentence.

Muppet.

Should the Chinese be wiped out?

Lets face it, their economic model was based on American, British, Irish, Australian and Spanish householders buying the crap they produced through MEW.

Oh and cheap oil.

As long as ever rising house prices in the West and cheap oil persist they should be fine.

Oh, hang on.....

Edited by Oh Frak!

Guest UK Debt Slave

Interesting point.

The level of denial and ignorance in the UK is breathtaking. I was discussing this with a friend this evening. People just do not understand that our standard of living is only possible because the entire economy and financial system is a fiction. It's incredible that it has lasted so long quite frankly.

Nobody is really creating any real wealth so our lifestyles have been funded by stealing from the future. Meanwhile, the state has grown out of all proportion with real productivity. The buck is going to stop very soon.......with very unpleasant consequences.

The UK and the USA are absolutely screwed IMO

Should the Chinese be wiped out?

Lets face it, their economic model was based on American, British, Irish, Australian and Spanish householders buying the crap they produced through MEW.

Oh and cheap oil.

As long as ever rising house prices in the West and cheap oil persist they should be fine.

Oh, hang on.....

They would and they will if you only stop mortgaging yourself (but you prefer calling it buying a house)

They would and they will if you only stop mortgaging yourself (but you prefer calling it buying a house)

My point was where is the economic demand for their supply going to come from now that the myth of "ever rising house prices" and hence MEW is well and truely dead?

If you run a business, you need customers. They're a bit hard to come by right now. Hence why the Worlds exporting nations are taking the full broadside of this, "ahem" downturn (or Great Depression #2 as I prefer to think of it).

The guy in the Chinese factory needs a customer. Where are they?

Does destroyed mean "put back in our box" or removed entirely? While we're at it, shouldn't our entire "civilisation" be taken down a peg or two, not just the British contingent?

My point was where is the economic demand for their supply going to come from now that the myth of "ever rising house prices" and hence MEW is well and truely dead?

If you run a business, you need customers. They're a bit hard to come by right now. Hence why the Worlds exporting nations are taking the full broadside of this, "ahem" downturn (or Great Depression #2 as I prefer to think of it).

I call a customer without money an idiot

You call it a home owner and this is why this country is doomed

Edit: and the Chinese undertakers hold the shovels for you

Edited by threetimesdead

But the point is that due to the chinese workers and their governments working so hard, they have a huge surplus of savings, which they can spend on nice things for the workers. So yes a reduction in the number of customers will reduce the amount of work for them, but cos of their savings "who gives a f***"

I call a customer without money an idiot

You call it a home owner and this is why this country is doomed

Edit: and the Chinese undertakers hold the shovels for you

"I call a customer without money an idiot"

I call a Company without Customers Dead. Care to prove me wrong?

But the point is that due to the chinese workers and their governments working so hard, they have a huge surplus of savings, which they can spend on nice things for the workers. So yes a reduction in the number of customers will reduce the amount of work for them, but cos of their savings "who gives a f***"

Obviously you have never been to China, and seen the conditions in factories. I have, and I have seen the misery Chinese workers endure, for the grand total of one dollar a day.

You are a fecking idiot.

Sweatshop, forced labour, semi slavery, these things don't even begin to describe the atrocious conditions endured by most chinese factory workers.

If you want to talk shit, feel free to continue. But I suggest you seriously check your facts before praising the forced labour conditions suffered by workers in a repressive communist state, or look like a complete moron.

Savings? No. Foreign currency surplus built up through a rigged exchange rate? Yes.

Now p1ss off back into the asylum you escaped from.

Edited by HAMISH_MCTAVISH

Obviously you have never been to China, and seen the conditions in factories. I have, and I have seen the misery Chinese workers endure, for the grand total of one dollar a day.

You are a fecking idiot.

Sweatshop, forced labour, semi slavery, these things don't even begin to describe the atrocious conditions endured by most chinese factory workers.

If you want to talk shit, feel free to continue. But I suggest you seriously check your facts before praising the forced labour conditions suffered by workers in a repressive communist state, or look like a complete moron.

Savings? No. Foreign currency surplus built up through a rigged exchange rate? Yes.

Now p1ss off back into the asylum you escaped from.

I bet you skipped on your political economy classes

China aint a communist state - it is England in times of industrial revolution and Charles Dickens novels - idiot who?

Edited by threetimesdead

I bet you skipped on your political economy classes

China aint a communist state - it is England in times of industrial revolution and Charles Dickens novels - idiot who?

welllll .. to be fair, it aint either.

Dickens ... modernised.

Oh, can I join in?

"Muppets"

*giggles*