House Price Crash Forum

Bent Or Just Bent

HOLA441
HOLA442

They have been for the last 30 years and they assume that they always will be but then so did the Bourbons in France.

The problem is that the economic system in the west is essentially devouring itself when the money runs out the western Corporations are as f*cked as everyone else. I expect they are deluding themselves that they are going to repeat this trick in Asia once they have finished here. I very much doubt the Chinese are going to let them do an encore there.

HOLA443
They have been for the last 30 years and they assume that they always will be but then so did the Bourbons in France.

The problem is that the economic system in the west is essentially devouring itself when the money runs out the western Corporations are as f*cked as everyone else. I expect they are deluding themselves that they are going to repeat this trick in Asia once they have finished here. I very much doubt the Chinese are going to let them do an encore there.

There is no doubt in my mind that there are people driving round China selling mortgages and pensions to middle class people for huge commissions.

Nice thing about China is the law gets thrown out the window when it comes to forking each other over for a %'age, and the CRIMINALS get hung!

Crazy....what's crazy is, we are the ones that live in a democracy! Try half the scams there that we had in the last 10 Years and you'd be dead instead of Minted!

All social systems rely on Justice being witnessed! No justice = REFORM.