House Price Crash Forum

Notw And Sky Has Mandelsons Emails Saying Brown Cannot Win Election

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest sillybear2
I just tried the "Predict the General Election" app on that page.

Conservatives - 40%

Labour - 25%

Lib Dem - 20%

Other - 15%

...equals a Conservative majority of 70

Conservatives - 25%

Labour - 40%

Lib Dem - 20%

Other - 15%

...equals a Labour majority of 136, almost double what the Conservative majority would be. How does that work?

The electoral system is hugely skewed in Labour's favour because their voters are over-represented, there are too many seats in now depopulated former industrial areas.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Mandy is a good politician with all the necessary Macievellian skills - do you really think this was leaked without his knowledge?

I do not believe it - nor should anyone.

Wish I knew what he was doing on that boat with a Rothschild and a future Tory cabinet minister - suppose it could have been innocent fun.

Edited by Compounded

HOLA4411
Mandy is a good politician with all the necessary Macievellian skills - do you really think this was leaked without his knowledge?

I do not believe it - nor should anyone.

Wish I knew what he was doing on that boat with a Rothschild and a future Tory cabinet minister - suppose it could have been innocent fun.

It is all being choregraphed I agree

HOLA4412
It is all being choregraphed I agree

We do no know for sure; but like America we have two choices of who to vote for and both represent the same ruling elite.

The real power is not in the hands of the people - I do not know where it is. Bankers, Rothschilds, I do not know I suspect it is a fluid cabal of many, I would guess the Queen knows - permanence is power as Sir Humphrey was so fond of saying.

HOLA4413
We do no know for sure; but like America we have two choices of who to vote for and both represent the same ruling elite.

The real power is not in the hands of the people - I do not know where it is. Bankers, Rothschilds, I do not know I suspect it is a fluid cabal of many, I would guess the Queen knows - permanence is power as Sir Humphrey was so fond of saying.

Elite is a terrible word in this context