House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brown On The Brink - Newsnight Special Tonight 7.30 Bbc2

Just announced on BBC news. Pic showed Brown in a fractured picture. Has the Beeb changed its tune and stopped sitting on the fence?

The BBC know the ship is sinking.

By whom? When ?

From Guido: (LINK)

UPDATE : The veterans booed him because it is thought that Downing Street encouraged Sarkozy to not invite the Queen so that he could get another photo-op with Obama. The Obama obsession seems evidenced by the Prime Mentalist’s renaming of ‘Omaha beach’ to ‘Obama beach’.

By whom? When ?

D-Day vets apparently. He also renamed 'Omaha Beach' , 'Obama Beach'. Unfortunate slip, now on You Tube.

He's not up to it at the moment.

D-Day vets apparently. He also renamed 'Omaha Beach' , 'Obama Beach'. Unfortunate slip, now on You Tube.

You just couldn't make it up :lol:

How embarrassing is that for him, and the rest of us. :blink:

The veterans booed him because it is thought that Downing Street encouraged Sarkozy to not invite the Queen so that he could get another photo-op with Obama.

please tell me that's not true

Yes I heard him say OBAMA Beach, Obama looked on bemused between swigs from his bottled water. browns mind is on monday's meeting

He also renamed 'Omaha Beach' , 'Obama Beach'. Unfortunate slip, now on You Tube.

For feck sake. The world is laughing at us.

Yes I heard him say OBAMA Beach, Obama looked on bemused between swigs from his bottled water. browns mind is on monday's meeting

His mind is on the lightly oiled torso of Obama as he runs gracefully through the sea spray toward him :blink:

obama-beach-photo.jpg

Brown's got wood

I suppose the americans are used to it after listening to Bush for so long.

Yes, but the yanks have always been a little strange. We are supposed to be reserved, poised and all that other stiff upper lip stuff, not a sad sack comedy show!

Here it is:

:blink::blink::blink:

I think that 'vulcanswb3a' sums it up pretty well.

"what a ******ing areshole resingn now you ****"