House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Si1

Tesco Clubcard Deals

Using tesco clubcard points, you can get 4x the face value by purchasing deals - eg Pizza Express vouchers, etc. You buy a 2nd set of vouchers for these deals, paying for them using the tesco clubcard points vouchers you receive in the post, getting 4x the original face value of clubcard points.

I have just received some of these vouchers - ie I redeemed tesco clubcard points vouchers, in this case for YHA vouchers, at 4x the original face value.

Thing is, they appear to be generic - so in actualy fact, even tho' the tesco clubcard site suggests strongly that the vouchers you request are attached specifically to partner you choose (in this case for me the yha), in practice, since they are generic, can they be used at any of the tesco clubcard partners?

Has anyone tried this?

Using tesco clubcard points, you can get 4x the face value by purchasing deals - eg Pizza Express vouchers, etc. You buy a 2nd set of vouchers for these deals, paying for them using the tesco clubcard points vouchers you receive in the post, getting 4x the original face value of clubcard points.

I have just received some of these vouchers - ie I redeemed tesco clubcard points vouchers, in this case for YHA vouchers, at 4x the original face value.

Thing is, they appear to be generic - so in actualy fact, even tho' the tesco clubcard site suggests strongly that the vouchers you request are attached specifically to partner you choose (in this case for me the yha), in practice, since they are generic, can they be used at any of the tesco clubcard partners?

Has anyone tried this?

Haven't got a clue personally, but I would suggest asking at MSE. They seem to have quite a lot of information on Clubcard deals.

Haven't got a clue personally, but I would suggest asking at MSE. They seem to have quite a lot of information on Clubcard deals.

fair enough - have tended to avoid them, but wil try...

fair enough - have tended to avoid them, but wil try...

You may not need to register or anything.

Use the search and have a good lurk, may take a bit of digging to find but I bet someone has a post on it.