House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrashedOutAndBurned

Is Gordon Brown A Deliberate Psywar Operation?

Is Gordon Brown a psywar operation to make the public feel hopless and fatalistic. Just when it seems it's all over for McStalin, when the country is ready for that wonderful burst of mental and spiritual energy that will come about with his departure, the beastie hangs on again. How much of a psychological pounding can a nation take before it's utterly demoralised? And to what end?

It's like something they'd do in Guantanamo. Something cruel and unusual.

Is Gordon Brown a psywar operation to make the public feel hopless and fatalistic. Just when it seems it's all over for McStalin, when the country is ready for that wonderful burst of mental and spiritual energy that will come about with his departure, the beastie hangs on again. How much of a psychological pounding can a nation take before it's utterly demoralised? And to what end?

no, not at all.

its the whole govt thats evil, designed to do nothing more than reduce everthing to its lowest common denominator.

whoevers in charge is irrelevent, the strings of power do not come from Gordons mind, they come from a much higher source.

We have just gone through a NON crash and are now going through a NON recovery. Thank god the governments media is there to TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING. I would never have known otherwise as is doesn't look like anything is happening at all with my own eyes.

Is Gordon Brown A Deliberate Psywar Operation?

No, he's the result of an obsolete British Constitution.

If you want to see an end to Failing Britain the issue of the Constitution needs to be comprehensively addressed.

I'm not talking about a respray like fixed term administrations or a new engine of proportional representation.

What's needed is Britain's knackered old Model T Ford Constitution is sent to the scrap heap and replaced with an Aston Martin 177 Constitution - something beautiful, state of the art and purpose built to blow the international competition away.

So what if the clueless fvck did go - what then? replaced by another clueless fvck who the corporate elites have selected for us. :angry:

I'd say he's what Britain deserves. No more, no less. If the majority of people are willing to deny reality, then their leader will be a reflection of that. If the majority of people are willing to believe in fairy tales, then, guess what, their leader will be the man behind the curtain in "The Wizard of Oz".

The whole situation is far from demoralising me

I know this sounds pretentious, but i think that a sizeable chuck of the British public are finally, at long last starting to realise how they are being duped.