House Price Crash Forum

You Can Only Con A Greedy Man

HOLA441
You need to show some basis in fact for "injin credit notes" being different than Stars credit notes, absent an item promised.

Good luck with it.

I never mentioned stars credit notes and any difference is irrelevant to my point

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
I never mentioned stars credit notes and any difference is irrelevant to my point

Ok, you need to show how Injin credit notes (that promise nothing of substance) are different to banker credit notes (that promise nothing of substance.)

Two promises to provide no items - how do you tell them apart?

HOLA443
Ok, you need to show how Injin credit notes (that promise nothing of substance) are different to banker credit notes (that promise nothing of substance.)

You keep moving the goalposts very slightly each time...but that's ok

I never said the injin credit was a promise not to provide anything, it's just that it's use as a currency is going to rely on users knowing you are good for whatever it promises. I don't need to show anything objective about your ability or lack of it, people 'say' what they think about this in trade.

HOLA444

The difference is that nobody wants to accept Injin credit notes.

How difficult is it to understand?

HOLA445
The difference is that nobody wants to accept Injin credit notes.

How difficult is it to understand?

I understand that.

It's not a difference in the thing itself, merely evidence of a possibly unfounded belief.

HOLA446
You keep moving the goalposts very slightly each time...but that's ok

No, I remain consistent.

I never said the injin credit was a promise not to provide anything, it's just that it's use as a currency is going to rely on users knowing you are good for whatever it promises. I don't need to show anything objective about your ability or lack of it, people 'say' what they think about this in trade.

Nope, you said that ironmonger/banker/greengrocer/etc was a promise to provide nothing.

I just asked you why when I did it it was different.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Then you'll be able to tell me what it is, won't you?

Off you go then.

I already did in my previous post. Nobody accepts your credits as payment, everbody accepts banks credits as payment. Thats the difference.

Jeez. I thought you were supposed to be intelligent Injin? :rolleyes:

HOLA4412
I already did in my previous post. Nobody accepts your credits as payment, everbody accepts banks credits as payment. Thats the difference.

That's not a difference. I can get two onions, hypnotise you into thinking one of them is an apple and the two onions remain the same.

Proof of a misaprehension isn't proof of difference. Proof of belief in difference isn't proof of difference. Proof of a difference of opinion about two identical items isn't a proof of their difference.

What's the actual, factual difference that would lead anyone to believe?

Jeez. I thought you were supposed to be intelligent Injin? :rolleyes:

No, I am simple.

You are begging the question - assuming the way things are as your starting point. Your position is religious, schizophrenic, mystical, absurd.

"They are different because people believe they are different, that's the difference. People believe they are different because they are different, the difference is that they think they are different."

Your basic position reads like something straight out of R.D. Laings stuff on schizoid disorders.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Credibility

Because you are a different person and the credit note is a reference to you

Credit of what?

Anyone can promise nothing at all.

Why would me promising to give you absolutely nothing whatsoever be any different to anyone else doing it?

Edit - you think I might ****** it up and actually provide you with something by accident? :lol:

Edited by Injin

HOLA4415
Credit of what?

Anyone can promise nothing at all.

Why would me promising to give you absolutely nothing whatsoever be any different to anyone else doing it?

Edit - you think I might ****** it up and actually provide you with something by accident? :lol:

Goalposts again..I never said 'promise to give you nothing' that's your independent construction and irrelevant semantics because someone can promise everything and give nothing and vice versa.

People consider their chances of getting what they want to be LOWER if they accept your note.

Edited by Stars

HOLA4416
That's not a difference. I can get two onions, hypnotise you into thinking one of them is an apple and the two onions remain the same.

Proof of a misaprehension isn't proof of difference. Proof of belief in difference isn't proof of difference. Proof of a difference of opinion about two identical items isn't a proof of their difference.

What's the actual, factual difference that would lead anyone to believe?

No, I am simple.

You are begging the question - assuming the way things are as your starting point. Your position is religious, schizophrenic, mystical, absurd.

"They are different because people believe they are different, that's the difference. People believe they are different because they are different, the difference is that they think they are different."

Your basic position reads like something straight out of R.D. Laings stuff on schizoid disorders.

:lol: I'm the mental one??!!

HOLA4417
Goalposts again..I never said 'promise to give you nothing' that's your independent construction and irrelevant semantics because someone can promise everything and give nothing and vice versa.

People consider their chances of getting what they want to be LOWER if they accept your note.

Getting what?

You've already sadi three times that there is no item involved.

I promise to give you no items.

Dave promises to give you no items.

I am a scoundrel, thief and liar. Dave is an honest, upright man.

So fricking what?

Neither of us is giving you anything. if I lie and cheat you, you will get nothing. If Dave keeps hsi word, you will still get nothing. What's the difference?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
No i didn't, you said that

Which is why i flagged up your apparent attempt to lever it into the discussion

No, you definitely wrote it.

And if I owe you 100 apples and you owe me 100 apples, we must both between us find a total 200 real apples and physically do an impractical exchange with boxes of apples moving in both directions, otherwise, it's using a pencil to pay a debt and obviously somebody is being conned.

In my example, a greengrocer used a pencil

The two guys in my example didn't have anything else either, yet they managed to conduct business

You want credit without any items being credited. Pure nonsense.

HOLA4421
No, you definitely wrote it.

And if I owe you 100 apples and you owe me 100 apples, we must both between us find a total 200 real apples and physically do an impractical exchange with boxes of apples moving in both directions, otherwise, it's using a pencil to pay a debt and obviously somebody is being conned.

In my example, a greengrocer used a pencil

The two guys in my example didn't have anything else either, yet they managed to conduct business

You want credit without any items being credited. Pure nonsense.

You did, in the post previous to that

That's about the third or fourth attempt you've made to get this levered in

I think your argument may rely on it. HA HA

HOLA4422
Not at all.

I am merely saying there is no rational basis for saying that a bankers paper is anything but paper. What I am in fact saying is that the banker has no basis for forcing payment with his worthless paper.

rbs100.jpg

Expectations. I can take my Royal Bank of Scotland IOU down to RBS and swap it for central bank IOUs.

I doubt I could cash in an injin dollar.

I am currently the owner of about 10,000,000 injin dollars - I would now like to swap them for cash. Could you please send the cash to Box 360. Manchester. Here are your IOUs back : I$10,000,000

Something tells me I will never see the cash :angry: and that the only use I will find for your money is wiping my ****.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Alan B'Stard MP

HOLA4423
rbs100.jpg

Expectations. I can take my Royal Bank of Scotland IOU down to RBS and swap it for central bank IOUs.

I doubt I could cash in an injin dollar.

I am currently the owner of about 10,000,000 injin dollars - I would now like to swap them for cash. Could you please send the cash to Box 360. Manchester. Here are your IOUs back : I$10,000,000

Something tells me I will never see the cash :angry: and that the only use I will find for your money is wiping my ****.

:rolleyes:

Weird.

You think that the worthless prmissory note you posted is different to mine.

Why?

HOLA4424
You did, in the post previous to that

That's about the third or fourth attempt you've made to get this levered in

I think your argument may rely on it. HA HA

Ok, just in case there is some confusion -

What item are you referring to?

What does it look like?

What does it weigh?

etc

HOLA4425
Weird.

You think that the worthless prmissory note you posted is different to mine.

Why?

It's not what I believe - it's what I believe other's believe. I am not responsible for them.

Are you going to provide me with the cash? Therein lies your answer.