House Price Crash Forum

Us Allegedly Sells B-2 Stealth Bomber Blueprints To China

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
What ever happened to the blueprints they took from russia for the firefox plane?

:lol::lol::lol:

They actually got hold of a real M-25 (defector) in West Germany.

I believe the russians got the aircraft back in boxes, after the US had taken it apart and analysed every bit!

At the time, the US were really concxerned about the 25, subsequent investigation of the defector aircraft revealed the aircraft was a pile of $hit! (especially the radar, although it could kill a person within 20 metres due to its microwave output)

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
funny, they have all this high tech hardware, but it still takes Tommy and Joe on the ground to actually achieve anything.

I think everything's on sale right now. Starting with Taiwan-if the Chinese do some sabre-rattling there (which I expect), what are the Yanks going to do. Seriously? Now that I could believe rather than this BS. IMHO of course.

HOLA447
How do you explain the spectacular sightings over the desert testing areas of the US then? I doubt they are spending a $50,000,000,000 black budget on conventional aircraft this year?

Ther is a rumour floating around that such sightings are in fact disinformation to persuade the other guys to blow their budgets chaseing shadows.

HOLA448
:lol::lol::lol:

They actually got hold of a real M-25 (defector) in West Germany.

I believe the russians got the aircraft back in boxes, after the US had taken it apart and analysed every bit!

At the time, the US were really concxerned about the 25, subsequent investigation of the defector aircraft revealed the aircraft was a pile of $hit! (especially the radar, although it could kill a person within 20 metres due to its microwave output)

If I remember corrctly the 25 was billed as being Mach 3 capeable but after a mach 3 run it needed an engine change.

HOLA449

the problem with high-tech avionics and hardware is that you need a high tech enemy.

when your enemy lives in caves and takes a break every 4 hours to pray to the West or East on a nice mat then you might as well use DC3's or Dakotas to carry out your bombing runs.

Very few viable modern enemies have enough radar to spot you in the first place.

At the height of the cold war the big thing was counter counter electronic warefare, that was like electronics designed to jam them jamming you from jamming them.

If Obama sold the BE blueprints he did a wise thing, in 5-10 years time those things will not be worth the tarmac they stand on. Sell them now whiles they still have some credibility.

The future is low cost remote controlled planes and AFV's. Robotics and minitarisation.

Modern taleban warriors will walk around disguised as lamps, tables or doors because the infidel robots AI will think they are lamps, tables or doors and leave them alone. Dont go out without yout tablecloth!!! Abjal will say comically to all his pals with bring regularity.

HOLA4410
The future is low cost remote controlled planes and AFV's. Robotics and minitarisation.

I disagree.

we're already seeing some rather sneaky stuff in the cyber department,and all this electornic wizardry requires software protocols that can be hacked.

all you need is a couple of reasonable infiltrators in the right companies to immediately turn your fully armed fleet of UAV's back upon you.

Same applies to smart missile techology,GPS,the works.

..in fact,it doesn't even need to be turned on the initiator.....a few missiles off-target hitting civilian sites has already been seen as quite effective propaganda......now picture the same scenario with a nuke instead of a tomahawk with conventional 1000lb warhead............would that shock the rest of the world and make them hate you?

poking out the eyes of someone who intends to hit you is a very effective way of rendering the assailant ineffective.

over-reliance on EW could well become an achilles heel.

Edited by oracle

HOLA4411
I disagree.

we're already seeing some rather sneaky stuff in the cyber department,and all this electornic wizardry requires software protocols that can be hacked.

all you need is a couple of reasonable infiltrators in the right companies to immediately turn your fully armed fleet of UAV's back upon you.

Same applies to smart missile techology,GPS,the works.

..in fact,it doesn't even need to be turned on the initiator.....a few missiles off-target hitting civilian sites has already been seen as quite effective propaganda......now picture the same scenario with a nuke instead of a tomahawk with conventional 1000lb warhead............would that shock the rest of the world and make them hate you?

poking out the eyes of someone who intends to hit you is a very effective way of rendering the assailant ineffective.

over-reliance on EW could well become an achilles heel.

A valid point. Not very many computer hackers in the ranks of the taliban I should imagine, so these remote machines are reliable enough at the moment. Wouldn't want to be depending on them against more able enemies.

HOLA4412
A valid point. Not very many computer hackers in the ranks of the taliban I should imagine, so these remote machines are reliable enough at the moment. Wouldn't want to be depending on them against more able enemies.

Haven't you guys seen Terminator? There's trouble brewing I tell you!

HOLA4413