House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonga

Daniel Hannan Believes Brown Has Now Gone Mad....

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/daniel_hannan...se_with_dignity

"The man is plainly deranged. I don't use that word lightly about the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, but there is no other way to describe his press conference a moment ago. He denied flat-out that he had wanted to shift the Chancellor, and breezily tried to tell the assembled journalists that, when people saw the results of his reforms, support would come back. Eh? We have now got to the stage where not a single Labour MP will serve as Europe Minister. John Denham has gone, Caroline Flint has gone, Paul Murphy has gone. Yet the Broon continues to blather about the recovery of the housing sector! He's mad: stark staring mad. It's over".

:lol:

"The man is plainly deranged. I don't use that word lightly about the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, but there is no other way to describe his press conference a moment ago. He denied flat-out that he had wanted to shift the Chancellor, and breezily tried to tell the assembled journalists that, when people saw the results of his reforms, support would come back. Eh? We have now got to the stage where not a single Labour MP will serve as Europe Minister. John Denham has gone, Caroline Flint has gone, Paul Murphy has gone. Yet the Broon continues to blather about the recovery of the housing sector! He's mad: stark staring mad. It's over".

What mental condition do we think Brown has?

i'm not a prediction kind of bloke, but there stands a future PM

as GOM® would say - 'mark my words' :rolleyes:

His speech today consisted of repetitions of how he is the man to save us combined with repetitions that his government had failed, completely delusional and shows a basic inability to see his own failures for what they are and how others perceive him, a psychopath.

All he's got is he knows he has to do the right thing, unfortunately he has demonstrated over many years he is incapable of working out what the right thing to do is.

But at least the housing sector is recovering!

'Doomed bulls' and 'it's over', love the underlying message :lol:

'Yet the Broon continues to blather about the recovery of the housing sector! He's mad: stark staring mad. It's over.'

Gordon Brown is that doomed bull, moments away from the slaughterman's blade, the gore pouring from his shoulders, unable to leave the plaza with dignity. The Cabinet are the neutered bullocks around him, milling stupidly, afraid to approach. It's never an edifying sight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_...nality_disorder

Narcissists are by definition liars. They appear to be something they are not. They seem educated, confidant, charming, and social. They are master manipulators and total control freaks. They have no emotions and are void of empathy. They feel for no one but themselves. They are a bottomless pit that is never satisfied. They are incapable of giving and receieving true love. They think they are better than everyone else, always right and never wrong, and their way is always the best way to do anything. They love attention. They think only of themselves, but make you think they are thinking of your best intrests. They dont mind buying you lavish gifts as long as they do not have to give of themselves, especially their time. Their time is precious to them and you do not deserve any of their time unless it is to their benefit. You exist solely to please them. To them, you are less than human, you are not worthy of their mere presence.

Maybe a slight dose of asperger's syndrome?

i reckon a heavy dose of ass burger syndrome (having one's ass handed to one on a plate)

Guest LongBlackKilt

Narcissists are by definition liars. They appear to be something they are not. They seem educated, confidant, charming, and social. They are master manipulators and total control freaks. They have no emotions and are void of empathy. They feel for no one but themselves. They are a bottomless pit that is never satisfied.

So this is a thread about Gordie and not a previous occupant of Downing Street?

Actually, GB could be seen as one of those people found buried in a house full of old newspapers and other rubbish. And every page of that rubbish is printed with economic stats.

i reckon a heavy dose of ass burger syndrome (having one's ass handed to one on a plate)

'ass burger', that sounds like some kind of unpleasant sexual act!

:o

Oh my days, it's a shambles. Brown refusing to quit like some petulant child saying 'no'. A complete ruddy jumble sale of a cabinet. What an embarassment. I'm sure Thatcher wasn't quite this bad, and that's saying something!

It was a bit surreal when he kept saying we've never had such a swift and organized reshuffe. Of all the absolutely ill judged and quite frankly ridiculous things he could of said, that must top them all. Not sure if he was joking, and in old Brown style just forgot to grin, or if he actually thinks he's that good a liar and every single person on the planet is that gullible.

My diagnosis: truly deranged.

Actually, GB could be seen as one of those people found buried in a house full of old newspapers and other rubbish. And every page of that rubbish is printed with economic stats.

Everybody assumes it's economic stats.

What mental condition do we think Brown has?

It's not described in Freud, but I think Fowler quotes a good summary:

A prig is a believer in red tape; that is, he exalts the method above the work done. A prig, like the Pharisee, says: "God, I thank thee that I am not as other men are"—except that he often substitutes Self for God. A prig is one who works out his paltry accounts to the last farthing, while his millionaire neighbour lets accounts take care of themselves. A prig expects others to square themselves to his very inadequate measuring rod, and condemns them with confidence if they do not. A prig is wise beyond his years in all things that do not matter. A prig cracks nuts with a steamhammer: that is, calls in the first principles of morality to decide whether he may, or must, do something of as little importance as drinking a glass of beer. On the whole, one may, perhaps, say that all his different characteristics come from the combination, in varying proportions, of three things—the desire to do his duty, the belief that he knows better than other people, and blindness to the difference in value between different things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prig

Death of a thousand cuts time

There is a similarity with the national election of 1997 and todays local election results in that the Tory party totally accepted defeat and the fact that the country had grown tired of weak government.

Today though the arrogance of this political system shows no signs of humility.

In all honesty with this clown clinging on to power it will only anger and isolate the population even more.

Labour will be punished so severely that the demise of the Tory party in the 1990's will become irrelvant

:lol::lol::lol:

This is exactly the sort of thing Cameron should be saying in the media! Why the hell is he pussy-footing around? :angry:

Guest UK Debt Slave

Narcissists are by definition liars. They appear to be something they are not. They seem educated, confidant, charming, and social. They are master manipulators and total control freaks. They have no emotions and are void of empathy. They feel for no one but themselves. They are a bottomless pit that is never satisfied. They are incapable of giving and receieving true love. They think they are better than everyone else, always right and never wrong, and their way is always the best way to do anything. They love attention. They think only of themselves, but make you think they are thinking of your best intrests. They dont mind buying you lavish gifts as long as they do not have to give of themselves, especially their time. Their time is precious to them and you do not deserve any of their time unless it is to their benefit. You exist solely to please them. To them, you are less than human, you are not worthy of their mere presence.

CHRIST!

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE WEBSERVER ON THIS SITE????????????????????