House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tin Foil Hat

Site Slow?

Been trying to leave this page for 10 minutes, I have been here so long, I decided to tell you :unsure:

Hold on, I just want to try a little experiment:

Gordon Brown is doing a really good job and should be re-elected and that is the commonly-held view of everybody on this site.

<sits back and waits expectantly>

Been trying to leave this page for 10 minutes, I have been here so long, I decided to tell you :unsure:

It's total crap as a posters' forum

SLOW!!!

The reason is that the site owners are too busy screwing money out of their site traffic from Google Adsense and Adwords and anything to turn a cheap penny on the backs of us.

Even on HPC the UK 'ethic' ******s you over.

Bastards!!

SLOW!!!

The reason is that the site owners are too busy screwing money out of their site traffic from Google Adsense and Adwords and anything to turn a cheap penny on the backs of us.

Bastards!!

Nice! If I were the site owner I wouldn't argue with you, I'd just delete your account.

Actually, I did email Webmaster this morning and the problems are following a server move and Fubra are on the case.

SLOW!!!

Bastards!!

Any truth in this?

no, i reckon we should post all the replies intended for other threads on here.. then see if we can guess their original destination, when the voodoo bones are removed from the server. i'll start -

Caroline Flint in new cabinet position

Oh joy, the Vic 20 needs restarting again. :rolleyes:

I ask you, in this day and age, why can't the owners of HPC invest in a decent server.

They're as tight a fook. Just after the advertising revenue. ;)

Guest theboltonfury
Oh joy, the Vic 20 needs restarting again. :rolleyes:

I ask you, in this day and age, why can't the owners of HPC invest in a decent server.

They're as tight a fook. Just after the advertising revenue. ;)

Maybe one of the owners can explain what's up? It's quite recently turned to ratshit in terms of speed

Guest sillybear2
I am getting old, please hurry up. I could die soon. :(

Gordy isn't listening dear.

You'd think with them making £350K a year, they'd be able to afford something a bit faster than this......

rodent%20pc%20power%20wheel.jpg

Where did this £350K figure come from then?

You are just a trolling estate agent looking for any opportunity to cause disharmony, disrupt this website and ramp the housing market.

:rolleyes:

FOUND, at last – a property business that has had a successful 2008. It’s name? Housepricecrash.co.uk.

When 25-year-old Brendan McLoughlin bought the obscure website three years ago the only visitors were a few doomsayers warning that the end was nigh for the house-price boom. Now, as property values nosedive, the controversial news and discussion website is attracting 50,000 hits a day and revenue of more than £300,000 from advertisers including Sky, Virgin and BT.

And according to the internet rating agency Hitwise, it is now the ninth-biggest property website in the UK.

However, the site has attracted the ire of property experts who accuse McLoughlin of profiteering from pessimism.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/busi...icle5375501.ece

I have noticed problems with the speed in recent weeks also. Can't even get to the site sometimes. :(