HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Been trying to leave this page for 10 minutes, I have been here so long, I decided to tell you :unsure:

It's total crap as a posters' forum

SLOW!!!

The reason is that the site owners are too busy screwing money out of their site traffic from Google Adsense and Adwords and anything to turn a cheap penny on the backs of us.

Even on HPC the UK 'ethic' ******s you over.

Bastards!!

HOLA4410

SLOW!!!

The reason is that the site owners are too busy screwing money out of their site traffic from Google Adsense and Adwords and anything to turn a cheap penny on the backs of us.

Bastards!!

Nice! If I were the site owner I wouldn't argue with you, I'd just delete your account.

Actually, I did email Webmaster this morning and the problems are following a server move and Fubra are on the case.

HOLA4411

SLOW!!!

Bastards!!

Any truth in this?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

no, i reckon we should post all the replies intended for other threads on here.. then see if we can guess their original destination, when the voodoo bones are removed from the server. i'll start -

Caroline Flint in new cabinet position

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Guest theboltonfury
Oh joy, the Vic 20 needs restarting again. :rolleyes:

I ask you, in this day and age, why can't the owners of HPC invest in a decent server.

They're as tight a fook. Just after the advertising revenue. ;)

Maybe one of the owners can explain what's up? It's quite recently turned to ratshit in terms of speed

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
You'd think with them making £350K a year, they'd be able to afford something a bit faster than this......

rodent%20pc%20power%20wheel.jpg

Where did this £350K figure come from then?

You are just a trolling estate agent looking for any opportunity to cause disharmony, disrupt this website and ramp the housing market.

HOLA4423

:rolleyes:

FOUND, at last – a property business that has had a successful 2008. It’s name? Housepricecrash.co.uk.

When 25-year-old Brendan McLoughlin bought the obscure website three years ago the only visitors were a few doomsayers warning that the end was nigh for the house-price boom. Now, as property values nosedive, the controversial news and discussion website is attracting 50,000 hits a day and revenue of more than £300,000 from advertisers including Sky, Virgin and BT.

And according to the internet rating agency Hitwise, it is now the ninth-biggest property website in the UK.

However, the site has attracted the ire of property experts who accuse McLoughlin of profiteering from pessimism.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/busi...icle5375501.ece

HOLA4424
HOLA4425