House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loginandtonic

Caroline Flint Gone Says Sky

As gordon tells us

"I remember the words of my father"

This is comedy gold.

:lol:

this is what happens when someone becomes leader who is dangerously ambitious, an at all costs man, interested only in his own career and status, the worst psychological make up for any leader.

babe flint quit even as brown spoke telling the press pack all's going to be well

in response to the news brown stumbled and waffled as if he wasnt really aware

i dont know how any normal person could stand up there and carry on as if he had any kind of moral authority to do so, everyones resigning as if to say they realise a very odd individual who refuses to step down, a dictator, is in place as prime minister. frankly a talent show style hook needs to appear on the platform and drag him off by his neck

Guest sillybear2

Brown didn't know about Flint, some journo broke it to him during the press conference and he just picked a replacement out of his head, Glenys Kinnock, another unelected member of the Lords in government. Not that Gordy ever cared for democracy.

This is a proper mutiny.

They are going to leave him tied to the mast, having holed the ship below decks.

:)

the PLP meet with him on Monday, although Tories of course want Brown to stay on, the PLP are very unlikely to, i think his fingernails will scrape all the way down the hallway of number 10 when he exits

yeh, she's just turned up here with a handful of vintage summer of love 'bishis, a couple of bottles of stolly and a bic*

*in my head

This is all defusing attention from the thieving antics of Labour MP's.

If they claim that they quit because of Labours failing and not their own criminal behaviour, they may have a chance of re-election.

I want all of them kicked out - not just Brown.

Made a fool of herself - last night she was 100% behind Brown, now in the past hour she is deriding him as a PM.

Showing her true colours IMPO. What a scary woman.

Adam Boulton on Sky just said that she has made a fool of herself and I agree.

I wonder if someone said to Brown "OK, I will stay in your Cabinet and support you but you have to get rid of that woman!"?

1735 Ex-Europe Minister Caroline Flint hits out at the prime minister after resigning from the government, accusing Gordon Brown of treating her as "female window dressing".

He asked her to stay on and attend cabinet meetings and make the tea

she refused :lol:

making tea is too onerous for her. If shes been making the tea then no wonder Gordons so depressed.

Would be better if all these resignations could be converted to executions.

Says in a statement that she was "female window dressing", and accused Brown of running a two tier cabinet, with much of cabinet being ignored. Makes sense in th elight of all the unelected hangers-on (Mandelson, Sugar, Kinnock).

1735 Ex-Europe Minister Caroline Flint hits out at the prime minister after resigning from the government, accusing Gordon Brown of treating her as "female window dressing".

:lol:

She is giving him both barrels on the way out!

"He is operating a two-tier government."