House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blankster

Brown Has Not Resigned!

Just heard him on the radio that he's not going to resign and that he's getting on with the job.

God help us, he's never going to give up

Just heard him on the radio that he's not going to resign and that he's getting on with the job.

God help us, he's never going to give up

he will not waiver, he will not walk away.

Bodybag?

the Prime Minister replied: "I'm actually getting on with the job … the most important thing is that I get on with the job … I think people know that over these summer months I've just got on with the job … I'll keep getting on with the job … I think you'll find that I'm getting on with the job. I think you'll find that I'm getting on with the job … look, what the country wants of the government, of the government, is that you get on with the job."

Brown - the great non-communicator

Guest AuntJess
He's incapable of going before being physically carried away kicking and screaming.

My very words a coupla months ago.

His *rse is superglued to the chair in No. 10. Nothing short of dynamite will shift him. <_<

Any offers? :rolleyes: