House Price Crash Forum

What We Need Are Worldcentric People In Power

eh? :huh:

Oh, I quoted a thinker you don't approve of. Sorry about that. Can you isolate the thoughts and sentiments from the person, or in Clinton's case do you revert to ad hom?

This is a thread about finding "the right people" to run things. It isn't an ad hom, btw. Bill Clinton is a lying, thieving mass murderer.

What do you hope for, Injin? You don't seem to like the status quo much but you are determined to be pessimistic about mankind's future. What on earth is your motivation?

Truth.

This is a thread about finding "the right people" to run things. It isn't an ad hom, btw. Bill Clinton is a lying, thieving mass murderer.

Yes it is! It's almost a perfect example of ad hominem.

Truth.

Oh the irony.

I guess no one else is interested in this thread. We get the leaders we deserve and complain from the sidelines.

@Soul Reaver

You might want to do some research on what this 'New World Order' entails before you add your voice to those calling for it.

Oh I have done plenty of research over the years, inlcuding religion. I honestly just don't know. I think it's all a game and you just have to try and play it as best you can to your advantage for the time you're here. I do not think as humans we will ever get to the Star Trek utopia of the federation though and will always just muddle along with one failed system after another!

As an aside I burried my old dad a few weeks back and as I watched his coffin lowered into the grave I could not help but think it won't be long before im following you and as such determined to enjoy myself as much as possible.

Edited by Soul Reaver

Yes it is! It's almost a perfect example of ad hominem.

It's merely a description of what Bill Clinton has done and what he is. In a thread about finding peopel to run things, what could be more relevent?

Oh the irony.

I guess no one else is interested in this thread. We get the leaders we deserve and complain from the sidelines.

If they were voluntarily chosen then this might be true.

They impose themselves at gunpoint, so it isn't.

And that's the problem - this is a search for a good family man with high moral values to be an axe murderer, in the hope that lots of people won't die when the axe is swung. Magical thinking.