House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ian Chesterton

What Will Gordon Brown Do When He Goes?

Guest anorthosite

It seems clear to me that Gordon Brown will be kicked out of Number 10 soon, even if he has to be dragged kicking & screaming like the scantily clad victim of a slasher film as the killer drags her off into the dark.

So what happens to him after that? Will he stay as a back bencher? If he's not PM, I have no doubt he could keep his seat at Westminster, he'd get the sympathy vote. However, as we know, he is now utterly mad, a situation that would only get worse if he gets kicked out. Would we have the spectacle of an utter lunatic haunting the back benches, behaving like an insane monkey, throwing his own metaphorical faeces at the front benches?

It seems clear to me that Gordon Brown will be kicked out of Number 10 soon, even if he has to be dragged kicking & screaming like the scantily clad victim of a slasher film as the killer drags her off into the dark.

So what happens to him after that? Will he stay as a back bencher? If he's not PM, I have no doubt he could keep his seat at Westminster, he'd get the sympathy vote. However, as we know, he is now utterly mad, a situation that would only get worse if he gets kicked out. Would we have the spectacle of an utter lunatic haunting the back benches, behaving like an insane monkey, throwing his own metaphorical faeces at the front benches?

Maybe he will be found naked hanging in a wardrobe

I hope he dies, painfully, alone and unloved.

No, really I do.

Maybe he will be found naked hanging in a wardrobe

Nah, thats the favoured way for actors, pop stars and tory politicians....

My money is on his head exploding with green goo like the Martians on Mars Attacks!

He will brood.

Darkly and deeply.

Waiting for the call that will never come.

Sitting, silent and unmoving, in his stained Y-fronts on a plain chair in a darkened, unfurnished room, with a silent phone on the floor in front of him.

he'll become the janitor and will silently mop the halls of power under a dark cloud of gloom. silence will follow him and mps will point and say, that man used to be a prime minister, unelected.....

I was going to venture a sober response like 'churn out articles for The Economist and other neo-lib organs' (which he's doing with increasing frequency), but this thread is already far too entertaining.

Nah, thats the favoured way for actors, pop stars and tory politicians....

My money is on his head exploding with green goo like the Martians on Mars Attacks!

ack! ack! ack!

We're in a kind of no man's land at the moment, because QE and all the money he's thrown at bank bailouts is preventing the full scale of the recession/depression from hitting the public, or from the extent of his mistakes being realised abroad.

But when that happens - and I'm convinced it's only a case of when - I can't see how the World Bank or any of these places where has-been national senior politicians traditionally end up touching him with a barge pole. Their own reputation would be shot up if they did. After all, has Bush been offered any such role?

Quote; Exile, but where?

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. It's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor … and surviving.

The horror … the horror …

Edited by General Melchett

Guest Skinty

If he had to resign then I don't think that he'll be able to face the prospect of being a back bencher and he'ld prefer to resign, get a job elsewhere and try and pass as much comment on the labour party as possible from afar.

But I also don't think that we'll ever be faced with the prospect of him resigning. He'll go for the threat of mutually assured destruction and go for a general election before stepping down.

What I like to think of is the slow descent that happens the next few years afterwards when Labour are demolished and he ends its prospects for good. Think about it, he did his PhD about the labour party. He has spent his entire working life in the party. It is his life. He will have to cope with not only being considered the most unpopular and most incompetent PM in modern times, but hopefully for permanently destroying the party itself.

I'm hoping that he will end up unemployed and living in the mess that he created.

Guest vicmac64

This is what will happen - his masters (and associates) will reward him for services rendered against our Parliamentary Democracy.

Do your own research into who these people are and what groups they belong to.

He'll go and work for the World Bank or something.

Guest Skinty
Do your own research into who these people are and what groups they belong to.

I did. I found out that they are Mr and Mrs Smith of 32 Chesterton Avenue, Swansea, and they belong to the local bowls club.

It sent a shiver down my spine when I found out.

If he had to resign then I don't think that he'll be able to face the prospect of being a back bencher and he'ld prefer to resign, get a job elsewhere and try and pass as much comment on the labour party as possible from afar.

But I also don't think that we'll ever be faced with the prospect of him resigning. He'll go for the threat of mutually assured destruction and go for a general election before stepping down.

What I like to think of is the slow descent that happens the next few years afterwards when Labour are demolished and he ends its prospects for good. Think about it, he did his PhD about the labour party. He has spent his entire working life in the party. It is his life. He will have to cope with not only being considered the most unpopular and most incompetent PM in modern times, but hopefully for permanently destroying the party itself.

I'm hoping that he will end up unemployed and living in the mess that he created.

Disability living allowance/ incapacity or JSA?

Sitting, silent and unmoving, in his stained Y-fronts on a plain chair in a darkened, unfurnished room, with a silent phone on the floor in front of him.

The new Bruno?

Guest vicmac64

I think you are right - I believe that that will indeed happen - please do your own research into the hidden links Brown, Blair and Cameron have.

Everything is choreographed - the people are awakening - the EU election results will see a movement for change away from treasonable Globalism and towards UK independence, the powers that be know this and they intend to have an election and the rotten Conservative Party elected before the people can organise a viable Libertarian alternative.

Edited by vicmac64

He's already planning his exit strategy........Sir Alan gets into the Lords and he starts a 15 week interview process for the 6 figure salary early next year! ;) I hope he gets to the interview stage. Watching Claude tear him a new ahole would be fun!!!