House Price Crash Forum

‘rottweiler’ Kemsley’s Rock Empire Goes Bust

HOLA441

‘Rottweiler’ Kemsley’s Rock empire goes bust

The £500 million property empire of Paul Kemsley, friend of Sir Alan Sugar and a former Tottenham Hotspur director, has gone bust.

Rock Investments, Kemsley's property vehicle whose interests stretch from the West End and the City to Manhattan and also include Crystal Palace's football ground Selhurst Park, has been placed in the hands of administrators.

Kemsley, an aggressive property dealer has been dogged by controversy in recent months.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-bus...bust/article.do

-----------------

This guy is just getting his just desserts....... Brilliant example of nasty piece of work property "developer" who used aggression - and no doubt distinctly dodgy tactics --- and it's turned round and hit in in the face. HA!!! :lol:

For too long, "aggression" - as well as greed and DISHONESTY - was "good".

Let's rejoice in the demise of these people.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Brendan Flood from Modus and Paul Kemsley. Just two in a long line of wideboy commercial property LL spivs that'll be getting their comeuppance.

Kemsley's featured on at least two threads already but, amen to another one, I'm still enjoying the schad, I've been waiting years for it.

I think I'm going to see if I can get hold of a load of battery-operated Nelson from The Simpsons dolls. Then I can send a boxful to each of these greedy tw@ts when they go t1ts up.

I hope their trophy wives leave them, they have a nervous breakdown and end up in a lunatic asylum. With a bit of luck, Gordon Brown will be in there too and they can carry on their delusional world, of ever more rapidly rising property prices, without it impinging on the rest of us.

HA HA

:lol::lol::lol:

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Greedy ass - good riddance to him and his fellow crooks; time to slay up this wretched 'developer' hype once and for all.

Hmm, if only things could turn out that way. If only.

I have a feeling this scoundrel will not be going anywhere. Now that his friend, Sugar, has been appointed Official 'Brown' Noser he'll be able to keep bankruptcy at a safe distance. Who will the banks will be encouraged to lend to when Sugar sets out on his tacky roadshow? <_< No prizes for guessing that one. Don't tell me, I think I already know the answer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kemsley

Kemsley is known as a close friend of Mike Ashley, Sir Philip Green and Sir Alan Sugar.[3] It was from his friendship with Sugar that Kemsley played a part in the ENIC/Levy partnership's purchase of a majority share holding in Tottenham Hotspur, and to Kemsley himself later appearing as one of Sir Alan's interviewer/advisors on the UK BBC 2008 edition of The Apprentice.

HOLA4410
Hmm, if only things could turn out that way. If only.

I have a feeling this scoundrel will not be going anywhere. Now that his friend, Sugar, has been appointed Official 'Brown' Noser he'll be able to keep bankruptcy at a safe distance. Who will the banks will be encouraged to lend to when Sugar sets out on his tacky roadshow? <_< No prizes for guessing that one. Don't tell me, I think I already know the answer.

tbh - it all stinks..... STINKS. Of corruption.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
What is it with all these property developer types and open collars?

Can they not get a tie round their jowly necks without suffocating themselves?

It's well beneath him to wear a tie......

Not wearing one shows how successful he is.

BF

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Guest มร หล&#3
‘Rottweiler’ Kemsley’s Rock empire goes bust

The £500 million property empire of Paul Kemsley, friend of Sir Alan Sugar and a former Tottenham Hotspur director, has gone bust.

Hmmmm . . . . ;)

HOLA4421
Let's rejoice in the demise of these people.
And I BET he's squirelled a pile of dough away into all sorts of hidy holes..... ;)
Not much more to say really .. In Feb this year he was disposing of assets preparing for bankruptcy .. and it was posted here .. Now he's gone bankrupt ..

"demise" doesn't seem appropriate.

I wouldnt bet against him surfacing with a different company in a years time to hoover up cheap properties.

HOLA4422

As someone who is acquainted with the said individual over a number of years, he was always likely to be the type to make and lose a fortune.

It has been alleged previously, that some of the methods he built his business on were, shall we say, unconventional.

He may do well again in future however a bull run in commercial property the like we saw in 1997-2007 is much less likely, so he will have is work cut out. He may find it harder to find financial backers as well given the rumours regarding spread betting and roulette wheels that have circulated.

HOLA4423
As someone who is acquainted with the said individual over a number of years, he was always likely to be the type to make and lose a fortune.

It has been alleged previously, that some of the methods he built his business on were, shall we say, unconventional.

He may do well again in future however a bull run in commercial property the like we saw in 1997-2007 is much less likely, so he will have is work cut out. He may find it harder to find financial backers as well given the rumours regarding spread betting and roulette wheels that have circulated.

:unsure::P Ooh! Tell us more :P

HOLA4424
:unsure::P Ooh! Tell us more :P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kemsley

Kemsley is known as a close friend of Mike Ashley, Sir Philip Green and Sir Alan Sugar...

...in September 2008 he placed a series of large bets that doomed US bank Lehman Brothers would recover, and in May 2009 the spread betting company Spreadex took legal action against him, claiming that he was liable to pay a margin call of £2 million. His friend Green was reported as offering to lend him the money to meet the call...

How dreadful! :lol:

HOLA4425