House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Mel Sykes Divorces Jobbing Actor Husband Because He 'didn't Earn Enough'

Reading the article I suspect it was more likely because he was rather more profligate in his spending than she would have liked...

Reading the article I suspect it was more likely because he was rather more profligate in his spending than she would have liked...

Yes I thought that too.The media do like to put a slant on things.My ex got into a similar situation with a guy who rarely brought home a pay packet but thought that she should pay for his teenage daughters to have riding lessons every week.

Guest X-QUORK
you can say what you like, she's an absoulte stunner though.

Stunning, and as thick as mince. Listening to her and Aled Jones on Radio 2 was embarrassing...poor old Aled was doing his best, but she was such an airhead you could almost hear his eyes rolling upwards.

Guest theboltonfury
Stunning, and as thick as mince. Listening to her and Aled Jones on Radio 2 was embarrassing...poor old Aled was doing his best, but she was such an airhead you could almost hear his eyes rolling upwards.

I'd find a way of dealing with the mince problem.

Any of your married men ever considered divorcing your wife because she does not earn enough cash?

[

so going to the majistrate citing your wife not being willing to take it up the @rse could now be construed as reasonable grounds for divorce!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: