House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Jack Straw Apologises

Guest AuntJess

It seems that Jack Straw - what a PERfect surname for him! - has apologised to the parents of the two Frnch students who were tortured to death by vicious thugs, who should have been in prison, but were out on bail. :angry: They should have heckled Jack Straw at a political rally: That would have got them arrested fast enough. <_<

Said parents are going to sue the UK Justice system, and I am totally on their side. I hope they win. Trouble is the taxpayer will pick up the tabs for the ineptitude of a system buckling under the weight of the legal maze, that is the 'human rights' of scum. :ph34r:

We need John bluddy Wayne in charge and we have the Sugar Plum Fairy. <_<

It seems that Jack Straw - what a PERfect surname for him! - has apologised to the parents of the two Frnch students who were tortured to death by vicious thugs, who should have been in prison, but were out on bail. :angry: They should have heckled Jack Straw at a political rally: That would have got them arrested fast enough. <_<

Said parents are going to sue the UK Justice system, and I am totally on their side. I hope they win. Trouble is the taxpayer will pick up the tabs for the ineptitude of a system buckling under the weight of the legal maze, that is the 'human rights' of scum. :ph34r:

It is a great pity that Corporate manslaughter charges cannot be brought against him, or any of the other faceless, irresponsible bods that caused these deaths. He would be facing a large personal fine and perhaps a suitably long prison sentence. Ah, but this law is only a way of getting money from big business and nasty capitalists, so it will not be used.

Care in the community, early relaese, open prisons, it goes on. Put the innocent public at risk so that 'we' cannot be accused of being a bit nasty, vindictive, racist, or any of the other liberal pc crap.

We need a claen start.

DEATH to criminals like these.

Vote SNP