House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BecksMyCat

Big Brother

Hopefully I am not the only sad person here who likes the show.

For those brave enough to come out of the BB fan closet, are you watching tonights launch show, it is about to start.

Ill watch this one, sometimes the outakes of the entry videos are funny. Then ill never watch again

You can bet one will be fat, one will be foreign, one will be an arsehole, one will have big tits, one will be weird and like train spotting, several will be minorities, gays, and theyll all be in love with themselves.

Each to their own - whatever you enjoy don't let the views of others rule your life!

I like watching maybe Newsnight or perhaps a documentry on the SAS featuring Ross Kemp on an evening, while you prefer watching little gay-boys in tight shorts.

Each to their own - whatever you enjoy don't let the views of others rule your life!

I like watching maybe Newsnight or perhaps a documentry on the SAS featuring Ross Kemp on an evening, while you prefer watching little gay-boys in tight shorts.

I like the way you put it :lol:

As the years have gone by, my tele tastes have changed, more fruit n veg, less coke n fries. Don't watch much anyway, just a bit of the various iplayers and films etc. Not enough time, after the other things in life, and this site.

But I still like a bit of daftness, too, just not hours and hours of anesthesia for the mind.

I couldn't help myself, though, and downed a shot of BB website.

I think it could be amusing actually being big brother (like this for example)(sorry about the ads), for a little while anyway, I am no saint I admit. But I really do not understand why anyone would want to be a participant on the show. :blink:

I like the way you put it :lol:

As the years have gone by, my tele tastes have changed, more fruit n veg, less coke n fries. Don't watch much anyway, just a bit of the various iplayers and films etc. Not enough time, after the other things in life, and this site.

But I still like a bit of daftness, too, just not hours and hours of anesthesia for the mind.

I couldn't help myself, though, and downed a shot of BB website.

I think it could be amusing actually being big brother (like this for example)(sorry about the ads), for a little while anyway, I am no saint I admit. But I really do not understand why anyone would want to be a participant on the show. :blink:

Checked the Telegraph photo line up for this - the biggest set of weirdos yet. It has become a freak show. I'm saddened by this as it was fun for the first 3-4 years but has been going downhill ever since.

No, sadly lots of people watch this garbage ... but I'm not one of them.

The first series or two of Big Brother was OK: it was less gimmicky, they threw a dozen different people in the house and just let them get on with. But it has since lost its edge, and has become little more than moron fodder better suited to a graveyard slot on one of the ITV channels. Big Brother's producers interfere too much with the housemates, setting them silly tasks or doing gimmicky things - the first series was better in that the television company didn't try to direct the "action".

In summary: Big Brother is a tired show; Davina McCall cannot present for toffee; and the sooner Channel 4 scraps this nonsense, the better.

Well, it is on before Newsnight, so you can easily watch both.

:P