House Price Crash Forum
waitingscot

" The Only Way They Will Get Brown Out Of Number 10 Is In A Body Bag "

For those not in Scotland the Scottish edition of Newsnight last night was interesting:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00l2...and_03_06_2009/

It's probably not what Brown's friend on Newsnight meant, but I wonder, if Brown is forced out, whether there will be people to make sure he doesn't harm himself.

Plus Iain MacWhirter (famous on HPC for writing sensible articles on house prices) says he simply can't see how this government can continue into 2010.

Edited by waitingscot

Sounds ok with me, can we get it done by the end of the week?

Guest anorthosite

If they need one, I'm sure we'd all chip in.

That's fine with me.

from the way his face fits on his skull, looks like he's already in one...a badly fitting one at that.

Guest LongBlackKilt
For those not in Scotland the Scottish edition of Newsnight last night was interesting:

It's probably not what Brown's friend on Newsnight meant, but I wonder, if Brown is forced out, whether there will be people to make sure he doesn't harm himself.

Plus Iain MacWhirter (famous on HPC for writing sensible articles on house prices) says he simply can't see how this government can continue into 2010.

Gordie, like most other politicians was happy enough to get in in a Growbag.

Guest An Bearin Bui

If that's what his 'friends' are saying then I dread to think what's being said by his enemies i.e 98% of the country :lol:

I have the flu at the moment and am off sick from work today but still I dragged my shivering, feverish self down to the local polling booth to have the joy of sending a message to the govt. I would have crawled there on my hands and knees if I'd had to, just to be able to contribute to Labour getting a massive drubbing in the EU elections. It's just a small gesture but I'm hoping that if the returns from these otherwise meaningless elections are bad enough then Labour might finally eff off and stop driving the country into utter bankruptcy in an insane attempt to make housing and public sector spending the twin engines of the economy again.... christ have mercy on us all... when will they call the effing election already???!!?!? :ph34r:

Edited by An Bearin Bui