House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CrashedOutAndBurned

Tots Told To Spot Terrorists In The Sand Pit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...police-DVD.html

Hundreds of children as young as ten are being urged to spot potential terrorists and shop them to police.

Up to 2,000 are to attend a safety event where a film will tell pupils that extremist views can develop at school.

Kids are being groomed from a young age to get used to growing up in a high-tech Stasi state.

One day, after all "Fiat" money has gone to Zero......The FED is bitter history people will look back in horror.

Mike

Sounds like the usual British story of trying to 'keep people safe' with generally good intentions, but actually inducing paranoia. Take the 'stranger danger' anti-paedo campaigns that people of my generation (born 1971) were brought up on. Did they really do much other than make parents scared to let their children out alone, seeing that most paedo offences, like adult rapes, are committed by offenders known to their victims.

Considering that the middle east is the home of quite a few terror groups, I assume tht the children who look most at home in the sandpit will be the guilty ones?

Or maybe it is anyone whose parents vote conservative?

This government is nuts.

Again Orwell nailed it... see the section of Nineteen Eighty-Four where Winston is harangued by two neighbouring kids who are in 'the Spies'.

Conditioning, like the lunch queue finger print scanners and the encouragement to report parents who say racist phrases at home.

Kids will take this very seriously and it will no doubt result in some bullying, especially of minorities - but I guess thats just another "problem" to be solved.

Glad we don't put up with such nonsense over here. Kids are allowed to be kids and enjoy their innocence.

Conditioning, like the lunch queue finger print scanners and the encouragement to report parents who say racist phrases at home.

Kids will take this very seriously and it will no doubt result in some bullying, especially of minorities - but I guess thats just another "problem" to be solved.

Glad we don't put up with such nonsense over here. Kids are allowed to be kids and enjoy their innocence.

I hope that continues, but I've seen a few news stories here recently extolling the virtues of CCTV, which is the thin end of the wedge as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed kids are indeed kids over here and also seem to more comfortable and confident with their lot

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...police-DVD.html

Kids are being groomed from a young age to get used to growing up in a high-tech Stasi state.

This is why my kids knew from a young age just what the score was.

it's nice to say things like i can not buy you that xxx cus i've had to pay taxes so the queen can go on holiday.

if they go so low as to ask kids to do the work then just think what they are doing over the internet as they monitor sites like this one.

All we need to do is carry on as we like and don't be scared off and they will find it does them no good.

This is why my kids knew from a young age just what the score was.

it's nice to say things like i can not buy you that xxx cus i've had to pay taxes so the queen can go on holiday.

if they go so low as to ask kids to do the work then just think what they are doing over the internet as they monitor sites like this one.

All we need to do is carry on as we like and don't be scared off and they will find it does them no good.

Sounds like they had a fun childhood, christ.

Its a Daily Mail article people, therefore it'll be a tenuous tale at best

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Does this include terrorists who lie to Parliament and kill hundreds of thousands for corporate gain ?

Quite.

So, what is the penatly to switched on parents who refuse to allow their kids into these state indoctrination schemes?

I find this to be of great concern, especially as it impedes on the civil liberties of the innocent.

Good old Labour.