House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MOP

Sky Now Has A Copy Of Letter Calling For Brown To Step Down

Dear Gordon,

Over the last 12 years in government, and before, you have made an enormous contribution to this country and to the Labour Party, and this is very widely acknowledged.

However we are writing now because we believe that in the current political situation, you can best serve the Labour Party and the country by stepping down as party leader and prime minister, and so allowing the party to choose a new leader to take us into the next general election.

Yours,

XXXX

Dear Gordon,

Over the last 12 years in government, and before, you have made an enormous contribution to this country and to the Labour Party, and this is very widely acknowledged.

However we are writing now because we believe that in the current political situation, you can best serve the Labour Party and the country by stepping down as party leader and prime minister, and so allowing the party to choose a new leader to take us into the next general election.

Yours,

XXXX

Don't believe it. They wouldn't put "kisses" on a letter to the PM

Love it!

My mate and former business partner, who now works in the same office as a senior Labour party official, has been told that Gordon will resign on Sunday afternoon. This is to get this and the election defeat out in the same day.

I made this up completely, as if I'd associate with someone who works with a Labour party official

It's a clue... "Australians wouldn't give a XXXX for anyone else." - It must be Patricia Hewitt behind the plot.

Or maybe it actually says "XXXX off" at the bottom of the letter.

Fixed for you.

Dear Gordon,

Over the last 12 years in government, and before, you have completely fecked up this country and made the Labour Party completely unelectable ever again, and this is very widely acknowledged.

However, we are writing now because we believe that in the current political situation, you can best serve the country by committing suicide immediately, and so allowing the party to choose a new confidence trickster to take us into the next general election.

Yours,

XXXX

signonnow@hotmail.co.uk

This is supposed to be the email address that will be used to oust Gordon.

Sign on now? Won't they be better waiting until they lose their seats in the election? Benefit fraud is a serious offence.

Edited by thecrashingisles

Is this enormous contribution bringing the entire country to the brink of bankruptcy because he's been fiddling the books.

Is that something to admire? I'm confused.

I'd have hoped the person sending a letter Gorden Bennet Brown would have been a bit more up front and honest and intelligent. It reads like someones 10 year olf daughter wrote it !!!

My letter would have gone along the lines of:

Dear Gordon, ( you twit ).

Over the last 12 years in government, and before, you have made an enormous contribution to this country and to the Labour Party, and this is very widely acknowledged. That is, destroying the economy and helping line the pockets of all us greedy bas****s MPs, so thanks for that, increasing public spending exponentially, selling off all our gold ( which could now have been used to save us ), alientating the who nations ( except you mum and....well, except your mum ), and lets be honest about this you twit, brining democracy to it's knees.So thanks for all that, you twit.

However we are writing now because we believe that in the current political situation, i.e. you having destroyed the UK and you werent even voted by the people for the people, you can best serve the Labour Party ( tho f**k them as it turns out we've nothing to do with the labour movement, more a bunch of middle classes w**kers that saw the conservatives as a lame duck and jumped shipped, so we could line our own pockets....and the country, who never f**king voted for you, you twit, by stepping down as party leader and prime minister, and so allowing the party to choose a new leader to take us into the next general election. Because we want to win so we can keep screwing the people for hard cash and try to keep house prices high so we can sell the 4 each we have bought. You must realise you have no f**king chance of doing thi, with you at the helm. Now f**k off you twit.

Yours,

The Count of XXXX

P.S. Do you really have a glass eye ?

P.S....I think the word tw8t was automatically changes to twit....you get the idea though

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere