• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
The momentum is gathering pace. Not long now you one eyed twonk.

I am going to vote Labour on Thursday.

There is no way the new leader will call a GE, and if we all pull together and vote Labour now, we can assure a Tory Govt in under a year by keeping Broon in office.

Otherwise, the future is not so assured... :ph34r:

HOLA446
HOLA447

There is no way the new leader will call a GE, and if we all pull together and vote Labour now, we can assure a Tory Govt in under a year by keeping Broon in office.

Are you out of your mind?

Brown won't be gone on Friday, and, why would you vote for bloody Labour, ever again?

HOLA448
HOLA449

I am of the opinion that if we want Labour out then there is a risk in wating till May 2010. The economy could be growing by then and then Brown could say he had fixed it and took the right actions, etc, etc, etc. They may not win but they might be able to form a hung parliment with the lib dems.

Get him out now, wucik general election and we can have an emergency budget to start to sort the debt and welfare leeches out.

HOLA4410
Guest sillybear2

Brown needs to be kept in place in order for the Labour party to be wiped off the map forever, he needs to stay, the damage is done now so he should cling on until next year in order to reap the whirlwind. They tried to oust him last year but Brown told them things would recover, he just needed time and some good press, imagine what it will be like a year out from now.

We need to start a Brown must stay campaign! I want to see the Labour movement destroyed, Brown must stay!

Edited by sillybear2

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Are you out of your mind?

Brown won't be gone on Friday, and, why would you vote for bloody Labour, ever again?

I live in Esher, so it is going to be Tory whatever I vote. ;)

And sillybear2 agrees with me.

So there. :)

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
I am of the opinion that if we want Labour out then there is a risk in wating till May 2010. The economy could be growing by then and then Brown could say he had fixed it and took the right actions, etc, etc, etc. They may not win but they might be able to form a hung parliment with the lib dems.

Get him out now, wucik general election and we can have an emergency budget to start to sort the debt and welfare leeches out.

What on earth makes you think the economy will be growing by q1 2010? And even if it is, unemployment, traditionally a lagging indicator, may well still be rising (it will go through the roof once the tories get in and fire the diversity outreach coordinators, but keep that to yourselves)

HOLA4418
What on earth makes you think the economy will be growing by q1 2010? And even if it is, unemployment, traditionally a lagging indicator, may well still be rising (it will go through the roof once the tories get in and fire the diversity outreach coordinators, but keep that to yourselves)

I am in business and it is getting better. I agree today not good but if things continue to improve then Asia, USA and the UK could all be growing by the end of the year, I know unemployment is lagging but Brown could then say the economy is growing jobs will be created. If the economy is growing it gives him some of his credibility back.

It is just safer to let Labour implode this weekend get Johnson in and let the media insist on a quick general election.

HOLA4419
Guest sillybear2
Cabinet re-shuffle underway,

apparently.. now on sky news

Pick a card... any card, this is just like Hitler giving out medals in his bunker.

HOLA4420
Guest vicmac64
The momentum is gathering pace. Not long now you one eyed twonk.

please rephrase that - vcould you put a 'treasonable' in front of twonk.

Lets not let him away with his Lisbon Treaty Treason.

HOLA4421

You want a Tory govt???? Madness! Cameron is weak and his party is a pathetic hotch potch of troughers and 'financial services' scum with NO NEW IDEAS on dealing with this crisis or govt in general.

By the way as said on another thread. Cameron wants to delay the GE as much as Brown. He fears the voter backlash as much as Labour given that he himself played silly buggers with a mortgage claim.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Hoping Brown stays on until a G/E next year is like playing Russian roulette - the man will continue his track record of destroying the UK economy.

In my mind the danger is the long-term damage he clearly causes with his myopic quackery.

Get this man out as soon as humanly possible; every day he remains in power diminishes Britain's reputation in the world, loads more long term debt and makes any eventual recovery that much harder. Can you imagine the 'bribes' for the uneducated and the reality of the destructive taxes he'll engineer into the next budget ?

Also, let's hope he does not get elevated to the House of Lords....ever! He stated on Andrew Marr's show on Sunday morning that he was not interested in the slightest in sitting in the Upper House. That statement should be kept for posterity to enable him to be hoisted by his own petard.

HOLA4424
We need to start a Brown must stay campaign! I want to see the Labour movement destroyed, Brown must stay!

I think if you were a Labour party activist, trying to get voters out for tomorrow, you'd be pretty miffed at the events of the last couple of days. There can't be any grass roots support for Brown after this. As Clegg said, 'there isn't a government at the moment, there's a void'.

But in fact New Labour destroyed the Labour movement some time ago. Why the Unions continued to support a Government actively depressing wages is beyond me. Membership is in terminal decline. It has lost its raison d'etre and I don't see it as a force in politics ever again, with or without Brown.

HOLA4425

Being reported that the re-shuffle disscussion not going well.

Reid turns down a return as home secretary, Darling refusing move will resign, Milliband refusing move will resign.

Another rumour is Cooper for Chancellor - Oh No have they sunk that low!