House Price Crash Forum

Euro Election

HOLA441
From the BNP website:

Mission Statement

The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia.

We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe.

The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.

This is racism, pure and simple. I'm not sure how else it can be described.

That was a bit of selective quoting, wasn't it.

Here is the rest of the Mission Statement which you neglected to post.

While we recognise the United Kingdom as a political entity, the BNP does not arrogantly seek to impose one set of Westminster dominated decisions across these nations. We embrace and cherish the native cultural diversity within the British Isles and wish to extend the concept of democracy to the lowest possible level, where those that are affected by a decision are the ones who influence and make the decision.

Political battle

The struggle to secure our future is being waged on many fronts. The need for political power is crucial to bring about our goals. Without effective political representation the majority of Britons, who are deeply concerned about the future, have no voice in the chambers where decisions are made. Increasingly numbers of voters are expressing apathy and discontent with the endless incompetence, lies,false promises and sleaze coming from the three parties that make up the Old Gang. The BNP will contest and win elections at council, parliamentary, Assembly or European level in order to achieve political power to bring about the changes needed.

Torch bearers of culture

The rich legacy of tradition, legend, myth and very real wealth of landscape and man-made structures is one of our island’s richest treasures. The men and women of the British National Party are motivated by love and admiration of the outpouring of culture, art, literature and the pattern of living through the ages that has left its mark on our very landscape. We value the folkways and customs which have been passed down through countless generations. We enthuse with pride at the marvels of architecture and engineering that have been completed on these islands since the construction of the great megaliths 7,000 years ago.

Liberties

Above and beyond our activities in the political world, we daily work with our people in their homes and communities addressing the fundamental issues of civil liberties and reverse discrimination. Increasingly our people are facing denial of service provision, failure to secure business contracts as well as poor job prospects as both reverse discrimination excludes our people from the school room, workplace and boardroom. A key role of the British National Party is to provide legal advice and support to victims of repression and those denied their fundamental civil rights.

I'm not denying that racist elements of society may have attached themselves to the BNP, just as communists have always attached themselves to the Labour Party.

But it still seems to me that the BNP, according to its mission statement, is a culturist party and not a racist party. I do not for one moment believe that they are interested in skin colour so much as cultural persuasion. In other words, if immigrants of any skin hue come to this country seeking asylum or to better their financial status, the BNP suggests that they should integrate with the indigenous population and respect their culture and not try to force on the indigenous population the cultures which they have found sufficiently unattractive to leave.

Surely, what they are saying is, all are welcome, whatever race or colour, as long as British culture is respected as the defining culture of their chosen new home.

If all that immigrants wish to do is bring with them the cultures they ostensibly left behind in favour of British culture, then why come here in the first instance?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
Of course the truth is racist!! :lol: Thats why its called racist so people dont dare say it, well apparently. Hence the BNP showing in third place in this poll. If the truth was the truth regardless we wouldnt be in the mess we are now.

He was convicted for printing article called 'The HoloHOAX'.

In his defence he said:

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat ... I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."

You think he was speaking the truth?

HOLA444
So she is voting BNP because her unemployed grand children are living a better life than she did, mainly because of cheap imported non-English speaking workers who are happy to wipe her ass? Time for a trip to Dignitas?

Ironic indeed, but try explaining that to an 87 year old.

She votes from what she sees everyday, £13K is a lot of money, in fact that almost a years wage in her eyes.

No good people have it easy yet the people that decide if she gets custard on her pudding/wipe her **** etc don't have the common decency to talk English.

My post wasn't saying she is right FAR FROM IT! just pointing out the "grey vote"...might be a little bit angry (even after their generous final salary pensions)

HOLA445

I don't like the principle of Europe making our laws, but in my own experience, I've been more aware of the benefits of Europe than I have of the downsides of integration. I don't think I will vote UKIP.

I will probably end up voting conservative. Main reason is they are the party most likely to be elected who have pledged to scrap the ID card project. I also think the conservatives will have the attitude and the mandate to slash wasteful public spending. Huge gains tomorrow will make them a shoe in for the general election.

HOLA446
I like the vision of Dan Hannan's libertarian Britain but in reality?.. no way...

we got at this stage because of bankers and politicians creaming off the money from property, society, our savings and the future and by flogging off our assets and infrastructure leading to a lack of future stability... libertarianism allows that to continue unrestricted...

we cant have that...

why does it

was Thomas Jefferson a libertarian

HOLA447

I dont know, before my time. But if someone wants to debate whether a historical event happened or not, I dont see how that is a crime.

I dont know if this is definitive or not, but I quickly checked Wiki and found this.

The EU extradition policy regarding Holocaust denial was tested in the United Kingdom(UK) during the 2008 failed extradition case brought against the suspected Holocaust denier Frederick Toben[115] by the German government. As there is no specific crime of Holocaust denial in the UK the German government had applied for Toben's extradition under racial and xenophobic crimes. Toben's extradition was refused by the Westminster Magistrates' Court and the German government withdrew its appeal to the High Court.

Im very worried about a law that is about denying something.

We dont have laws about denying the earth is round do we? Or 911 Denial law? What about it being a crime to deny that Iraq had no WMD?

If something is true, it will stand by its own evidence. Not by a law denying discussion.

HOLA448
He was convicted for printing article called 'The HoloHOAX'.

In his defence he said:

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat ... I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."

You think he was speaking the truth?

I agree that's obnoxious although I gather he has recanted.

But can a leopard change its spots?

I do have my doubts.

I don't believe Griffin is the most savoury of characters, either.

But I do believe he, and the BNP, has tapped into a fundamental and reasonable well of anger against the stupid ideal of multiculturalism that has led to the relegation of British culture and thus a cessation of integration in favour of competitive cultures.

HOLA449
But it still seems to me that the BNP, according to its mission statement, is a culturist party and not a racist party. I do not for one moment believe that they are interested in skin colour so much as cultural persuasion.

But they are interested in skin colour - this 'culturism' thing you are talking about is just them dressing it up their hatred of non-whites in a way that might seem palatable to the people who can't see beyond the cynical ploy that it is. BNP = racist scumbag nutters, if I was in a position to vote, my priority would be keeping the BNP out before kicking labour out.

Edited by Super Mario

HOLA4410
I don't like the principle of Europe making our laws, but in my own experience, I've been more aware of the benefits of Europe than I have of the downsides of integration. I don't think I will vote UKIP.

I will probably end up voting conservative. Main reason is they are the party most likely to be elected who have pledged to scrap the ID card project. I also think the conservatives will have the attitude and the mandate to slash wasteful public spending. Huge gains tomorrow will make them a shoe in for the general election.

no they dont they are talking about tinkering with it re £15BN savings

a lot more drastic action is needed - the whole welfare state, quango's, non jobs etc need cutting down to size

“The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Britain become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

Edited by lowrentyieldmakessense(honest!)

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
But they are interested in skin colour - this 'culturism' thing you are talking about is just them dressing it up their hatred of non-whites in a way that might seem palatable to the people who can't see beyond the cynical ploy that it is. BNP = racist scumbag nutters, if I was in a position to vote, my priority would be keeping the BNP out before kicking labour out.

+1

I'm not sure how an ordinarily intelligent person has got themselves into the position of defending the BNP.

HOLA4414

Well, that's your opinion and you are totally entitled to hold it.

I just disagree.

I think their grouse is with culture and not race.

They all seem to be a bit thick, though, so they probably find it a bit difficult to express themselves! Which is why I, intellectual snob that I am, could never bring myself to vote for them!

HOLA4415

Is it just non whites they hate?

HOLA4416
Guest vicmac64

Hague is most certainly the Bankers Boy.

ken clarke - bankers puppet - doesnt want the glass steagal act reintroduced - and a euro / big business creep

Dan Hannan and Vince ok

but Dan Hannan isnt representative of the Tory Party and he is unlikely ever to be unfotunately

Hague - big business / banker puppet also

HOLA4417
Guest vicmac64

Hague is most certainly the Bankers Boy.

ken clarke - bankers puppet - doesnt want the glass steagal act reintroduced - and a euro / big business creep

Dan Hannan and Vince ok

but Dan Hannan isnt representative of the Tory Party and he is unlikely ever to be unfotunately

Hague - big business / banker puppet also

HOLA4418
I dont know, before my time. But if someone wants to debate whether a historical event happened or not, I dont see how that is a crime.

I dont know if this is definitive or not, but I quickly checked Wiki and found this.

Im very worried about a law that is about denying something.

We dont have laws about denying the earth is round do we? Or 911 Denial law? What about it being a crime to deny that Iraq had no WMD?

If something is true, it will stand by its own evidence. Not by a law denying discussion.

I think the evidence is there.

http://www.bl.uk/learning/histcitizen/voic.../survivors.html

No one denies that 911 took place - there is argument about who was responsible.

Interestingly, it seems that it is the same anti-semites who deny the holocaust, who also claim that 911 was a Jewish Conspiracy.

edit: not wearing my glasses!!

Edited by Son of Fred

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Well, that's your opinion and you are totally entitled to hold it.

I just disagree.

I think their grouse is with culture and not race.

They all seem to be a bit thick, though, so they probably find it a bit difficult to express themselves! Which is why I, intellectual snob that I am, could never bring myself to vote for them!

I find your stance quite naive. They leadership of the BNP are not stupid - they are extremely manipulative; they certainly know how to sugar coat their obscene views on race.

HOLA4422
I find your stance quite naive. They leadership of the BNP are not stupid - they are extremely manipulative; they certainly know how to sugar coat their obscene views on race.

You people do make me laugh. How it is obscene to not want your own country overun by immigrants? Canada has quite stringent laws on that dont they, despite being a massive country with lots of empty space? We are a tiny tiny island with limited resources, there is just no room.

I dont care if its pink people with yellow polka dots. We dont want them, we dont need them, there is no room for them. They cost us money, they increase crime, and the people have never been asked.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
You people do make me laugh. How it is obscene to not want your own country overun by immigrants? Canada has quite stringent laws on that dont they, despite being a massive country with lots of empty space? We are a tiny tiny island with limited resources, there is just no room.

I dont care if its pink people with yellow polka dots. We dont want them, we dont need them, there is no room for them. They cost us money, they increase crime, and the people have never been asked.

Are you voting Lib Dem?

HOLA4425
Guest X-QUORK
That was a bit of selective quoting, wasn't it.

Hardly, it's the very first three sentences of their mission statement, not cherry-picked from some obscure paper they wrote 10 years ago.