Euro Election

HOLA441
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Guest vicmac64

I will never trust that party of treason and Globalism, they are beneath contempt as is Labour, they are the tools of bankers and other knaves that seek to impoverish the people of the united kingdom. This is a party with a history of treason. They have given away our rights to the EU as have Labour without our permission - out with these knaves and paid tools.

Although I agree with the ethos of UKIP, I have problems giving power to amateur politians like these guys. They should build up slowly, and maybe in 20 years become a dominant party. Until then, I will trust the Conservatives to pull us out of the labour-created fire. People whinge that they have no policy (mimicing Brown's rhetoric) but until a General Election is called, they can't publish their manifesto for fear of Labour plagiarising their ideas!

All in all, a vote for anyone but labour is a good vote in my book!

HOLA443
I'm not a big fan of Brussels dictating all our laws, but im a big fan of being able to travel/work freely and easily in Europe. The UK is so overcrowded even without the few hundred thousand eastern europeans that came here. As such a small, overcrowded island, I don't want to restrict the ability to get the hell away if necessary without applying for Visa's etc, at least in the short term.

You do make a good point there. Perhaps this is what we are being manipulated into wanting, a vote on europe, which we all vote no on, and then its much harder to escape. :ph34r:

HOLA444
Guest absolutezero
Although I agree with the ethos of UKIP, I have problems giving power to amateur politians like these guys. They should build up slowly, and maybe in 20 years become a dominant party. Until then, I will trust the Conservatives to pull us out of the labour-created fire. People whinge that they have no policy (mimicing Brown's rhetoric) but until a General Election is called, they can't publish their manifesto for fear of Labour plagiarising their ideas!

All in all, a vote for anyone but labour is a good vote in my book!

Amateur politicians?

I'd rather have amateur ones with a cause than professional ones who are doing it for the expenses and because it's their livelihood.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Tory it has to be. Don't like em but it seems to be the safest bet against the low IQ illogical voting for a bunch of racist thugs as a "protest" against a badly run government

The WRSP (white race supremacist party) have nothing to do with anything British so I'm not calling them by a name they haven't earned. I think it would be preferable to have them as WRSP in the poll so it's clear what people are voting for.

Edited by wealthy

HOLA448
Guest vicmac64

I'd say going by this poll if you want these wasters to get a message that we will hold them accountable for their actions then UKIP would seem to be the way to go other than in seats where the Conservative is Eurosceptic and there is no UKIP candidate standing.

Edited by vicmac64

HOLA449
Guest vicmac64

Top Tory Peer - to vote for UKIP - here is the link http://www.ukip.org/content/latest-news - Lord Kalms allegedly distrusts his own party and its policies on Europe. BEWARE the treasonable Conservative Party will sell your liberties to Europe as they have done in the past..

Edited by vicmac64

HOLA4410
Seems people visiting this forum are becoming Politically aware - I would never have guessed that UKIP would have been so high - this is Great news - it means the people are starting to see through the bank and globalist controlled so called big 3 - Labour, Conservative and Lib Dems. It doesn't matter which of those three parties you vote for - they will implement the scoundrels wishes and not those of the electorate. Way to go UKIP I hope tomorrow is the fulcrum for British Liberty and that UKIP get precedence above the other three parties of the establishment.

amen

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Please can someone who intends to vote Tory explain their rationale.

Are you voting them simply because they are not Labour?

Today's Tory party does not have a clear focus or ideology.

I will, your quite wrong about them not having a clear ideology, its simply that you don't know what it is.

If you want to know (which you don't) try reading the book in my sig, or perhaps the John Redwood blog, amongst others there is plenty of opportunities to get an understanding of our ideology. Or if you just can't be bothered try watching all of these, it should dispel your ignorance, they are the utterances of the Tory on the top of the list in my area, Dan Hannan.

HOLA4414
Guest vicmac64

That is a slur on the good people that visit this site - you should apologise for your unwarranted remarks.

Shame about all the Klan members on this site.

HOLA4415
Guest X-QUORK
And who might they be?

I haven't noticed any comments from rabid racists? Hve you? If so, please link them.

I haven't got the time nor inclination to point you to the perfectly obvious. All things being relative, I guess it depends on where you stand as to how you view them.

HOLA4416
I will, your quite wrong about them not having a clear ideology, its simply that you don't know what it is.

If you want to know (which you don't) try reading the book in my sig, or perhaps the John Redwood blog, amongst others there is plenty of opportunities to get an understanding of our ideology. Or if you just can't be bothered try watching all of these, it should dispel your ignorance, they are the utterances of the Tory on the top of the list in my area, Dan Hannan.

Lucky you! Not everyone gets Dan Hannan at the top of their lists. Some get mealy-mouthed, Euro-federalists.

Dan Hannan is a good bloke. But he is not representative YET of the Conservative Party - although he and whatsisname with their book, The Plan have gone a long way to making their ideas acceptable to mainstream Conservatives.

Meanwhile, absent Dan Hannam as my MEP candidate, I'm going to vote UKIP.

HOLA4417
Guest X-QUORK
That is a slur on the good people that visit this site - you should apologise for your unwarranted remarks.

No it isn't, it's a statement about the BNP brigade who only seem to consist of about 11% of the people visiting this site.

If the cap fits.

HOLA4418
I haven't got the time nor inclination to point you to the perfectly obvious. All things being relative, I guess it depends on where you stand as to how you view them.

Hiding behind opacity does not strengthen your accusation.

Where are the rabid racists that you contend inhabit this thread, or this site?

HOLA4419
Guest vicmac64

The TORIES are without a rudder - they are Globalists - just listen to Hague being grilled by Paxman ref the Lisbon Treaty and EU and you will see for yourself that they cannot be trusted.

http://www.ukip.org/content/latest-news/11...referendum-plan

This is Hague - the BANKERS BOY

HOLA4420

I'm reluctantly voting Green as they used to be a darned good party when they were raggle-taggle woolly people and monetary reformers. Too bad the painfully PC marxist wing who are more interested in crossdressers and Islam than nature now seems to dominate.

Edited by CrashedOutAndBurned

HOLA4421
Guest X-QUORK
Hiding behind opacity does not strengthen your accusation.

Where are the rabid racists that you contend inhabit this thread, or this site?

You've had my answer.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest vicmac64

Well I for one will never vote BNP - they are a party that has Globalist leanings and I too find their racial policies obnoxious - and sinister .

No it isn't, it's a statement about the BNP brigade who only seem to consist of about 11% of the people visiting this site.

If the cap fits.

HOLA4425
Guest vicmac64

Good choice - the BNP are wolves in sheeps clothing. UKIP is a party that represents the interests of the people of the United Kingdom.

I was going to vote BNP tomorrow as a protest vote,But having seen the vote on this site i will vote UKIP as it will have more effect.