• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

UKIP by way of protest and to reflect my anger concerning constitution/treaty/referendum etc

I won't listen to the lib dems until they drop their ludicrous local income tax policy. Also their party election guff that said 'if you are on a low or middle income etc etc' - well what is a low or middle income? Tossers.

HOLA446
Guest vicmac64

Seems people visiting this forum are becoming Politically aware - I would never have guessed that UKIP would have been so high - this is Great news - it means the people are starting to see through the bank and globalist controlled so called big 3 - Labour, Conservative and Lib Dems. It doesn't matter which of those three parties you vote for - they will implement the scoundrels wishes and not those of the electorate. Way to go UKIP I hope tomorrow is the fulcrum for British Liberty and that UKIP get precedence above the other three parties of the establishment.

HOLA447
Guest vicmac64

The Tories are a party of treason and a party that answers to the elite not the people of the UK. Treasonable because it was they who took us into Europe and doubly so for all the treaties giving away our freedoms they have signede without our say so.

A party of the elite - they serve the bankers and other Globalists that lay waste to this our country the United Kingdom.

as per.

HOLA448

I'd like to vote Green tomorrow (probably not a hugely popular choice on this forum) but I'm a bit concerned that the plethora of other choices will fragment the anti-Labour vote to such a degree they might actually get in. So it is interesting to see what others are considering doing. Maybe I should go with UKIP.

HOLA449

UKIP for me.

Until the main political parties address the issue of creeping political union with Europe (when what was initially entered into with voter consent was a Common Market, i.e. a free trade area) little else matters. Westminster is little more than a talking shop when 75% of our laws come from Brussels and are rubber stamped (without examination) by parliament. I could pay a monkey peanuts to use a rubber stamp, so why pay MPs upwards of £60k plus their much abused allowances?

Our politicans are pointless while we are part of a European political union, and until we regain the right to govern ourselves, I'll be voting UKIP at every oppportunity.

As for whether or not it's a wasted vote, that is irrelevant. If we ALL voted on principle instead of pragmatism, we'd achieve a lot more in the long run. MPs are whipped to vote against principle and conscience on the grounds of party loyalty, and I strongly object. Why would I follow suit?

HOLA4410
I'd like to vote Green tomorrow (probably not a hugely popular choice on this forum) but I'm a bit concerned that the plethora of other choices will fragment the anti-Labour vote to such a degree they might actually get in. So it is interesting to see what others are considering doing. Maybe I should go with UKIP.

It's a PR based system in the euros so no risk of 'letting them in'

That doesn't apply to the Council elections though

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Not one vote for Labour yet, feck me I hope this is correct. Vote anyone but Labour.

I ticked the Tory box, but I may change my mind tomorrow and vote UKIP. Maybe a tactical vote for UKIP to push Labour into 4th and force a general election.

HOLA4413
Guest vicmac64

Way to go friend - lets give these wasters a bloody nose.

UKIP for me.

Until the main political parties address the issue of creeping political union with Europe (when what was initially entered into with voter consent was a Common Market, i.e. a free trade area) little else matters. Westminster is little more than a talking shop when 75% of our laws come from Brussels and are rubber stamped (without examination) by parliament. I could pay a monkey peanuts to use a rubber stamp, so why pay MPs upwards of £60k plus their much abused allowances?

Our politicans are pointless while we are part of a European political union, and until we regain the right to govern ourselves, I'll be voting UKIP at every oppportunity.

As for whether or not it's a wasted vote, that is irrelevant. If we ALL voted on principle instead of pragmatism, we'd achieve a lot more in the long run. MPs are whipped to vote against principle and conscience on the grounds of party loyalty, and I strongly object. Why would I follow suit?

HOLA4414
Guest vicmac64

You do that and get every one you know to do the same - give these establishment eliteists some of the peoples medicine - lets take our country, its laws and its governance back for the people of the UK.

Not one vote for Labour yet, feck me I hope this is correct. Vote anyone but Labour.

I ticked the Tory box, but I may change my mind tomorrow and vote UKIP. Maybe a tactical vote for UKIP to push Labour into 4th and force a general election.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Guest vicmac64

No matter how bad you say they are - they are still miles better than that shower of Globalists and EU poodles that infest our main parties.

That is all the balance I need to see.

To balance the pro UKIP debate...

UKIP Watch

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
No matter how bad you say they are - they are still miles better than that shower of Globalists and EU poodles that infest our main parties.

That is all the balance I need to see.

Although I agree with the ethos of UKIP, I have problems giving power to amateur politians like these guys. They should build up slowly, and maybe in 20 years become a dominant party. Until then, I will trust the Conservatives to pull us out of the labour-created fire. People whinge that they have no policy (mimicing Brown's rhetoric) but until a General Election is called, they can't publish their manifesto for fear of Labour plagiarising their ideas!

All in all, a vote for anyone but labour is a good vote in my book!

HOLA4422
To balance the pro UKIP debate...

UKIP Watch

Who cares?

At the moment they're the only game in town for anyone who wants to see Europe develop as a free trade area and not a political union.

We all know UKIP will never make it into government.

Sure, we could end up sending a few more UKIP MEP's to Brussels but that's a small price to pay. In any case, all EU law is pre-decided by the European Commission and votes by MEPs are just window-dressing.

What a vote for UKIP will do is concentrate the minds of those in the main parties that want to have us part of a Federal Europe with Tony Blair as president.

They need to start listening to the electorate and stop dictating to us. They are our servants and not our masters - but most seem to have forgotten that. At the moment they seem to be more interested in supporting a Federal Europe because it guarantees a post-political, £multi-million career in Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan.

Vote UKIP, I say, even if you have to hold your nose. Send Cameron, Clegg and Brown a message - we do not want to be part of a political union with Europe. We want to make our own laws and be governed by our own elected representatives whom we can fire through the ballot box, and not unelected European Commissioners whom we can not.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest Fedup

I'm not a big fan of Brussels dictating all our laws, but im a big fan of being able to travel/work freely and easily in Europe. The UK is so overcrowded even without the few hundred thousand eastern europeans that came here. As such a small, overcrowded island, I don't want to restrict the ability to get the hell away if necessary without applying for Visa's etc, at least in the short term.

Voted tory, mostly because Cameron is the only person that has mentioned the Orwellian surveillance society we currently live under, and how its wrong.