House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Banner

Sky News Now

Following the resignation of Blears, Sky's Adam Bolton (husband of Anji Hunter, Blair's trusted lieutenant at No 10) is suggesting that Brown may be gone by the end of the week.

Who will the choose to replace him? Election still a year away.

Brown, Balls and Straw walk across the floor, pull Osbourne out of his seat and give him a kicking a la Goodfellas? Brown is then harpooned by a SWAT team like the guy in "When eight bells toll"?

So, everything is based on a film plot!

You've been watching too much Family Guy havent you!

I agree

Broon is finished

The local election results will be the final nail in the coffin

He'll be gone very soon now.

I shall be purchasing a bottle of champers to celebrate this very special occasion

I don't think so. Even if he's told to go by his cabinet he won't.

He's insane.

Labour aren't finished because of Brown, he's just the embodiment of a failed ideology. It doesn't matter who they pick next. They'll spend another 20 years in the wilderness.

Following the resignation of Blears, Sky's Adam Bolton (husband of Anji Hunter, Blair's trusted lieutenant at No 10) is suggesting that Brown may be gone by the end of the week.

Good. Ask him to take slimeball Mandleson and traitor Straw with him.

He must be really tense and stressed after everything thats happened recently. In fact some would argue that the mental toil has shown on him for some time.

Why doesnt he follow the lead of Susan Boyle and check himself into a clinic?

I'd like to recommend the Dignitas clinic for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dignitas_(euthanasia_group)

Gordon probably needs to visit the same clinic that Paul Gadd goes (went to), you know, the youth-in-Asia clinic?

I'll get my coat....

Edited by cashinmattress

The Tories will be praying he doesnt.They want him there on election day.What they want is Brown to call an election.If he does the party would have to fight it with him in charge.

If by some miracle he won hed be PM for the term.If he gets slaughtered,all his enemies lose their seats.He keeps his.

Calling an election could be his last throw of the dice,before the government implodes.

He must be really tense and stressed after everything thats happened recently. In fact some would argue that the mental toil has shown on him for some time.

I'd like to recommend the Dignitas clinic for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dignitas_(euthanasia_group)

I'd like to be the first to say I'd gladly offer to push the wheelchair through the front door... well worth doing time for in my opinion...

On the economy Brown is definitely to blame.

Absolutely.

Blair concentrated on destroying the culture of the British Isles, it was Brown who took responsibility for the destruction of our financial & economic base.

And what an impressive job both of these villains did ...

I think he would prefer an election to resignation. However, if he did resign, I don't see how we could go on with yet another unelected P.M. My money is on an election announcement by the end of next week, regardless of whether he stands down or not.

25/1 Gordon goes mental and stabs Cameron.

Brown, Balls and Straw walk across the floor, pull Osbourne out of his seat and give him a kicking a la Goodfellas? Brown is then harpooned by a SWAT team like the guy in "When eight bells toll"?

I think he would prefer an election to resignation. However, if he did resign, I don't see how we could go on with yet another unelected P.M. My money is on an election announcement by the end of next week, regardless of whether he stands down or not.

Why should they? We have never had an directly elected Prime Minister and an election won't change that.

If Brown goes, they will choose a new leader to bring in fresh policies. Expect a very last minute election to allow maximum time to buy votes.

His last few appearances on television show a man on the cusp of a breakdown. He's just repeating the same soundbite: "I'm getting on with the job of steering the country through the recession, and with cleaning up parliament." That's his repeated answer to any question at the moment. He can't carry on, and if does he'll be sectioned under the mental health act, screaming "Mummy, I want to be prime minister!" as he's dragged handcuffed to a secure unit.

I feel sorry for the man, but he needs to go.

Edited by Danny Deflation