House Price Crash Forum

Political Death Throws Of The Beast Of Lisbon

Guest vicmac64

HOLA441
I always wondered what both Churchill and Hitler would say about the EU. I bet they would both be saying you got to be kidding me. <_<

Too ******ing right.

A war that killed hundreds of millions and ruined pretty much everyones life on earth in some way or other to stop a unified facist europe and to preserve our freedoms and look where we ended up!

HOLA442
Guest vicmac64

That obnoxious ugly conniving friend of Fawkes that sought to bring about the end of our parliamentary democracy today flails wildly in his political death throws - the victim of his own treasonable pomposity. So go all the Globalist enemies of the United Kingdom, its people and our parliamentary Democracy.

Globalism is treason - let us never forget his signing of the Lisbon Treaty - let us steel ourselves to bring about political revolution that will see him answer for his personal actions in denying us our say on this wicked document of political cunning and stealth.

HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest vicmac64

Fascisms face never changes - it takes away the peoples democracy and their power to change things for themselves. Anything that changes our parliamentary democracy without our say so is fascism.

Too ******ing right.

A war that killed hundreds of millions and ruined pretty much everyones life on earth in some way or other to stop a unified facist europe and to preserve our freedoms and look where we ended up!

HOLA445
HOLA446
I always wondered what both Churchill and Hitler would say about the EU. I bet they would both be saying you got to be kidding me. <_<

Churchill said:

“If Europe united is to be a living force, Britain will have to play her full part as a member of the European familyâ€.

http://www.epp-ed.eu/Activities/doc/churchill_en.pdf

HOLA447
HOLA448
The British Empire was far more 'facist' than the planned EU superstate. I suspect UKIP and pals still celebrate the empire days of old.

"Imperialism, though it was officially buried, is not dead in the world."

- Andreas Papandreou*

*Son of US/UK overthrown

Greek Prime Minister

George Papandreou.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Some might say that the same sort of people who were behind these two and influencing things are still behind the current "leaders".

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest X-QUORK
Some might say that the same sort of people who were behind these two and influencing things are still behind the current "leaders".

Just for clarity, you're not suggesting Churchill and Hitler were in any way similar?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I'll remind you folks again -

Gordon Blob 'invited' 1,500 CIA Operatives over to the UK

(under the disguise of so-called Anti-Terrorism 'Ops - that loads of knowledgeable people don't take a blind bit of notice of!)

These operatives exist to destabilse countries and place in power their stooge leaders - you've been told!

HOLA4415

Serva Jam!

HOLA4416
Guest X-QUORK
I'll remind you folks again -

Gordon Blob 'invited' 1,500 CIA Operatives over to the UK

(under the disguise of so-called Anti-Terrorism 'Ops - that loads of knowledgeable people don't take a blind bit of notice of!)

These operatives exist to destabilse countries and place in power their stooge leaders - you've been told!

When the rest went for tin foil, you chose lead...am I right?

Archived