House Price Crash Forum

Ukip Believes Climate Change A Hoax

kara gee

HOLA441
I don't see the problem.

UKIP are worthless scum.

Global warming deniers are worthless scum.

Natural bedfellows.

Liars stick together.

Where's the problem?

I quite agree but they REALLY don't deserve the attention they are getting

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest anorthosite
Don't be like that, that's like saying only lesbians vote green cause they are looking for fellow carpet munchers.

I just have to comment on the irony of your avatar bulltraderpt.

An Englishman doing what he's told by Rome... ;)

HOLA446
HOLA447
Don't be like that, that's like saying only lesbians vote green cause they are looking for fellow carpet munchers.

Alright... a bit harsh ;) but really ... i'm not a europhile... but don't you think its necessary to keep them sweet... they are after all providing us with most of our energy.... and before you go off about how the uk could increase its nuclear and CCS coal plants i would say that these thing are going to take 15 years or so to get off the ground... that's a long time to bite the hand that feeds don't you think??

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest anorthosite
Hey I never wanted this. Where my f-ing vote on it?

F- ing unelected one eyed Jock barsteward, no offence obviously. ;)

None taken, I hate the saggy joweled Fife tw@t as well.

You sword wielding, vision impaired by the helmet Englandshireman ;)

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
It will be funny when we have power black outs because there are too many people here and no one built enough power stations.

Then lets see how happy all those wishy washy liberal climate change pinkoes are. :lol:

I prefer bed wetting namby pamby lefties that are so green they dont realise that they are red.

HOLA4414
I totally believe in real science. I dont believe in psuedo science with a poltical taxation agenda. Shame on you.
Why do people keep talking like this - THE SCIENCE OF GLOBAL WARMING PRE-DATES TODAY'S POLITICS. Whatever any politician says or does today regarding taxation or anything else has no part in the validity or not of anthropogenic warming.
Watch "the great Global Warming Swindle" (youtube it) was shown on C4 a few years back, and the geenies weren't too happy.
And as for the Great Global Warming Swindle... the fact that this is even presented as evidence against AGW is a strong case for it! If this really is the best documentary that can be made presenting the 'anti' argument then there really isn't any argument at all. It's lies, omissions, half-truths, the scientists in it criticised it and Ofcom even ruled against it forcing Channel 4 to broadcast the ruling.

Seriously - if this is the 'anti' argument there is no argument.

HOLA4415

global warming swindle was made before the economic crash

surely the economic crash is the best thing for the environment , with all those car factories a closing? (when the govt doesn't bail them out of course).

so to reiterate : if there is man made global warming then the economic crash will take care of 'emissions' , no need for extra taxes

HOLA4416

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/11534

Based on U.S. and Australian “discussions,†a 500-cow dairy might have to pay $250,000 per year for cattle emissions and manure handling permits, plus a hefty increase in its costs for low-carbon electricity and diesel. An Argentine dairy would pay none of these increased costs—and every dollar of cost differential would be a further incentive for Argentine dairymen to expand their exports at the expense of New Zealand.

you global warming crazies have lost it.

out of your freakin minds.

HOLA4417

Had I read that before I voted then that would have swung it.

What I think are the major environmental challenges are:

• conservation of resources
  • population control
  • pollution control

And the whole global warming juggernaut fails to adequately address any of these because of its moronic obsession with the easily-understandable measure of carbon emissions.

I don't even think it's "better than nothing" because the carbon credit trading system is giving vast amounts of money to hugely polluting third world companies to keep their carbon emissions down whilst pumping out other mor ehghly toxic chemicals to poison their local environment.

Same with cars. Dirty poison-producing diesel cars are favoured over petrol in the tax system because they are better in the single measure of carbon emissions.

The world is run by berks.

HOLA4418
I prefer bed wetting namby pamby lefties that are so green they dont realise that they are red.

why don't you go and read the green party manifesto on their website and come back and tell me if ANY of what they want to do sounds like communisim?

global warming swindle was made before the economic crash

surely the economic crash is the best thing for the environment , with all those car factories a closing? (when the govt doesn't bail them out of course).

so to reiterate : if there is man made global warming then the economic crash will take care of 'emissions' , no need for extra taxes

This may be true for a tiny amount of CO2. However it's not nearly enough... And i wish you would all stop banging on about how environmentalism is just a front for raising taxes... the governments are doing quite well enough at raising taxes WITHOUT using the impending destabalisation of the climate.

One of the main goals of environmentalism is to steer the economy down a more sustainable path and it is most certainly NOT about going backwards.

HOLA4419
We need less humans consuming things that don't matter

But that's the basis of the whole economy! ;)

HOLA4420
why don't you go and read the green party manifesto on their website and come back and tell me if ANY of what they want to do sounds like communisim?

I would love to indulge you but I know that the root of all green movements are fascist in origin so call me flippant or whatever but that is my frame on this.

HOLA4421
I don't even think it's "better than nothing" because the carbon credit trading system is giving vast amounts of money to hugely polluting third world companies to keep their carbon emissions down whilst pumping out other mor ehghly toxic chemicals to poison their local environment.

I would just like to point out that they would not be in this position if we in the developed world insisted on paying as little as possible for everything we consume...

bargain hunting for new products = environmental destruction

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
I would love to indulge you but I know that the root of all green movements are fascist in origin so call me flippant or whatever but that is my frame on this.

I'm sorry but i have absolutely no idea how wanting a future for your childern translates to fascisim

HOLA4425

Archived